Bakugou x reader

I looked at the test I got back from Aizawa. 60/100 it said. And a note from him saying that if this kept up that I would be dropped to the supporting classes. I was holding back tears knowing for sure I would be dropped." Hay. How did you do." I quickly flipped my paper and looked up to see bakugou. He was an ass to every one in the class pretty much. " I didn't do to bad." I lied to him." Cool. Nice to know that out of the people I hang out with one of them is smart." He said walking away. Soon the bell rang for lunch and I stayed in the class room. We had another test tomorrow and I didn't want to fail it too." (L/n) go eat." I hear Aizawa say to me." I'm not hungry sir." I said writing things down. He sighed and left.

Right when he left is when I finally broke down. My pen was shaking in my hand as I read the book I didn't understand. " smarty." I didn't look up." Hay I'm talking to-" he had his hand on my shoulder about to turn me around. " what's wrong." He said point blank. I turned to him." What do you mean?" I asked with a smile." Your shaking. Honestly you look stressed as hell." He said to me crossing his arms." I'm just worried about the test and the class." I smiled to him." Why are you worried. Your smart as hell." He said to me back." I like to keep good grades you know." I said to him." Well I'm pretty sure you'll get it soon. I have to help Kirishima with his test scores." He said turning around." Bakugou." I said to him." Yeah." He turned." Could you maybe help me." I asked him. He started to laugh a little." Dude your smarter then me." I looked down at the book I didn't understand. " yeah...I guess." I said to him going back to my own paper." I'll see you around." He said patting my head.

When he left I put my hand in my head where he put his hand. I looked at my book and did some questions I knew. Then I went back to the ones I didn't know. I started tapping my foot on the floor." I'm gonna get dropped." I said putting my pencil down and hands on my face.

The next day was the test. I walked in the classroom knowing I was gonna fail the test. I was tired Because I was studying the whole night." Hay (l/n) you don't look so good." Uraraka said to me." I'm good. I'm just tired." I smiled to her." Studying hard?" She asked me. And I nodded." Honestly I think I'm gonna fail this test." I said to her." I'm pretty sure you won't." She said to me with a smile and then sat down.

I got the test and looked at it. I didn't know any of it. And I just felt my tears go in my eyes. I studied for damn near 5 hours. I even asked bakugou for help. My foot started tapping again and my pencil was moving fast in my hand. I raised my hand it shaking when I did." What is it (l/n)." He asked me." May I used the bathroom please." I said surprised I didn't stutter." You have 5 minutes." He said and I quickly went out of the room. I pretty much ran to the bathroom and tried to calm down." I'm gonna be dropped. Every one is gonna think that I'm a loser." I mumbled to my self. I sighed soon calmed down enough and walked back to the classroom.

I sat at my desk and saw that most people finished there test. I just grabbed my paper that was empty." I'm sorry mister Aizawa..." I said handing him the empty sheet. He looked at it then looked at me. He sighed and put it in the pile. Soon the bell rang for lunch and every one left the room. That is when I started crying my eyes out. " smarty?" I tried to stop my tears. Before I looked at bakugou." What d-do you need." I said to him." Just wanted to ask how you think you did." He said to me." Hay smarty. I'm sorry, you looked stressed as hell taking the test. I should have helped you." He said to me." I-it's okay. I'll just be dropped from this class now." I said crying still." What! How!" He was yelling. I pulled out the last couple test I took. All of them failing grades." So your having trouble with test so what." He said to me." You shouldn't be dropped for that!" He said." Tell mister Aizawa that." I said to him. He glared out to the hall." I'll be right back." He said to me leaving the room.

It was about 15 minutes later when he came back." Sleepy man said if I help you study you can retake the test." He said to me." I can't have you being in the supporting classes. When I intend on being a hero with you." He added." You're really gonna help me?" I asked him." Yeah. I'll see you later okay." He said patting my head again.