Izuku x Injured! Reader

This is another request 😊 this one was from 8bitball. Hope you like it.

Izuku pov
I stood in horror as I saw Shigaraki go for her head. No, I have to do something! If I don't
(Y/n) will die!" Detroit smash!" I yelled going for a punch on him. He looked and stepped back, but when he did his hand grazed her face.  I saw her cheek start to decompose. As it did she was screaming in pain." (Y/n)!" I yelled turning to her. I grabbed her and used my quirk to jump away. She was clinging to my shirt for dear life." Just hang in there (y/n) I'll get you to recovery girl!" I said worried for her.

We were near the school when I felt her clinging hand go limb. I quickly looked down to her."(y/n)!" I yelled checking her pulse which was still there. I quickly ran in the school and to recovery girl. I pushed the door open to see all might and her there." Help! Shigaraki! Face! Decomposing!" I said scare and worried. Recovery girl got up quickly and all might did too. She told me to put her on the bed and I did. Her cheek was red from the skin being removed and part of her lip too. I was shaking." Young midoriya, Tell me what happened." I looked over to all might." (Y/n) and I were walking around and I guess Shigaraki saw us and wanted to attack. He went for her but I went to punch him back and his hand still went on her face." I turned back to her, recovery girl healing her." It's all my fault. I should have thought of something else." I mumbled to myself." Young midoriya, come with me." I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to all might and we walked to the hall." Don't blame yourself. Think if your didn't get him away she could have been killed." I looked at him and recovery girl came out." Midoriya, she wants to see you." She said to me. My heart dropped and I walked in slowly. I went up to her, she turned to me." Hay." She said with a smile. I saw a scar on her cheek." I'm so sorry." I said to her." Izuku, don't be sorry. You made it so I didn't get hurt to bad and then when I did get hurt you helped me here." She said to me." Anyway, now I got a pretty cool scar!" She smirked. I stood there I could feel tears forming in my eyes." Izuku! Don't cry please." She got all worried. I quickly went to hug her." I'm still sorry. I don't like seeing you hurt." She hugged me back." Izuku, I know if I'm around you I won't get hurt anymore, today was just a accident." I hugged her tighter." Please(y/n) don't get hurt again."