sero hanta x reader

@gravityfallslover618 requested this one, So I hope you like it.

~Your POV~
I was walking behind the teacher that was showing me to my classroom. I kept my hands kind of in my pockets as we walked." Now this will be your room for the time your here." The man said with kind of a smile. He knocked on the door and a tired looking man opened it he turned to me." Your the new student." He said to me and I nodded. I walked in with my bag the class had so many types of people in it." Hello! You must me (y/n)." A boy with glasses and blue hair said to me. I nodded to him." And who are you?" I asked him." Block man! Who is this." It was a blond boy with spikey hair." Well Bakugou she's our new class mate. I'm Iida the class representative. And don't mind Bakugou." He said to me. The angry boy went back to a group of fun having friends. It honestly didn't site him but who am I to judge.

I got told to take a set and the only one was by that group. For the first part of class I would stay to myself and listened as the teacher spoke. Then i heard a noise. A boy with strait black hair was asking the kid in front of him if he got what he had just said. he was talking kind of fast but with my quirk it wasnt to hard for me." um here." I said showing my notes to him. he looked at me surprised." thanks!" he said with a smile grabbing it. I started my notes on a different paper.

when the lesson was done the boy gave me back the first paper." thanks! I was lost!" he said with a smile." I'm sero hanta, your notes said (y/n) on the top. nice to met you." he said to me. he was really nice and kind." did you want to hang out with me and my friends for lunch?" he asked me. if i remember he was in that group with that bakugou kid." you're friends with that angry boy?" i asked him. he laughed a little." yeah but he's not as bad as you think." he said. The boy he was talking too in class came in." hey sero, you coming?" he asked him. The main things that first came in my mind when he spoke was. one, why the hell were his teeth sharp! but then again there are people with full on brick heads so." can (y/n) come?" sero asked the boy. he looked to me with a smile." sure."

I followed them to the little group. A girl with pink skin came up to me with a smile." hello new one!" she smiled to me quickly shaking my hand." just call me (y/n)" i said though the the shaking." its good to have another girl in the group!" she said with a smile." my name is mina!" she said finally stopping shaking my hand. She then started pointing to the guys." that's bakugou, kirishima, denki and you know sero!" she said to me. bakugou rolled his eyes a little. I sat down and pulled out my lunch.

about a month later I be came the dedicated note taker. honestly i didn't mind it helped me with my quirk since it does deal with memory." hello (y/n)!" sero said with a smile to me. i smiled back up to him." hello." i said to him. Then my head started to say facts that were about what was around. That was one of the problems with my quirk. i learn something and i cant unlearn it." your in your head again." he said kind of getting closer to me." she's thinking about me." mineta said in the background. I glared over to him," can you stop." sero said to him." come on sero, let me in on this relationship you have." he said with a creepy smile. I could feel my face heat up, but then sero used the tape he can make to shut him up. Then I saw Mina come up to me." (Y/N)! Could you show me your notes!" She said with a smile." Yeah." I said with a smile and handing her the book." You kids need to know how to take your own notes." Me, Mina and sero jumped at the new voice. But it was only aizawa." But she takes the best notes!" Mina said hugging me. He rolled his eyes and walked off." Don't forget to unwrap Mineta." He yelled after.

" I don't think we should." I said to them." Yeah he'll figure it out." Mina said with a smile as we walked. Sero was kind of quite as we walked. I trailed behind to talk to him." Somethings on your mind huh?" I asked him he looked at me." Yeah. Like something's always on yours." I laughed and looked back at him." So what's on your mind though?" I asked him." Isn't it obvious it's you." Mina said with a smile. I felt my face heat up again." She's not wrong. Could you met me a little later?" Mina grabbed me since I couldn't speak." She will." And me and her walked away.

Me, Bakugou, Mina and kirishima we're together." He's gonna say he like you you know that right." Mina said to me with a smile. My mind was running though everything." Shut up raccoon eyes." Bakugou said to her. Then I felt a hand on my head." Sero is a good person. Don't worry." He also said. I nodded and kind of hid a little.

Soon it was time for me to met up with him. I walked nervously to the place he said. He was standing there and when he saw me he smiled." What did you want to met about?" I asked him." Well I was gonna ask if you wanted me to walk you back to the dorms." He said with a nervous smile." Sure." I said as we walked I knew something was on his mind." So um would you maybe want to do something with me. This weekend?" I looked to him knowing that this was gonna happen Becasue if Mina. I smiled to him." Yeah! That will be fun." I said to him.