Adult! Izuku x pregnant!Reader

" I'll be back soon (f/n)." Izuku said with a smile to you. You smiled back to him telling him to be safe. As he was walking to the door, he turned back to you." By the way, remember to see the doctor. I know your not worried about it but, you seam more...tired lately and using the bathroom more. Just do it for me okay." He smiled to you." Don't worry. I have an appointment today." You said to him. He nodded walking out of the house. You walked to the kitchen and got something to eat. The appointment wasn't until 1 and it was only 10, so you had enough time to enjoy some TV. Soon you finished your food and went to put the dishes in the sink, but that was cut short when you need to throw up. You quickly go to the bathroom and threw up what you had eaten.

You stayed there for a good hour and a half. You weakly reached for your phone to call Izuku. Before you could press call you threw up again it's getting to the point it hurt. Finally you stopped and you called izuku." Hello?" A different voice answered." Can I speak to my husband." You weakly said." Yeah, one moment." He said and you heard walking. Before Izuku got to the phone you started throwing up again."(f/n)? What's going on?!" Izuku said you could hear the worry in his face. You leaned up against the wall." Come...home...please." You weakly got out. The phone call ended and you sat in the bathroom trying to gain the strength to move. Not even 10 minutes later you hear the front door open."(f/n!)" Izuku yelled. He ran to the bathroom and you looked up to him weakly. He picked you up bridle style and carried you to the car.

Izuku carried you into the hospital and told them what was going on. They quickly took you back and izuku followed. The doctors asked him more questions and he answered all of them. They put you in a room and izuku sat along side you. As they took blood from you, izuku rubbed your hand. After the doctors left. You where alone with izuku and a throw up pan. You looked over to izuku and he looked back to you." I'm glad your okay." He said with a small smile. The doctor came back with a clip board and a bottle of pills." So Ms midoriya, you are pregnant and I'm giving you these because the iron in your blood lowered." He said to me handing me the bottle of pills." Wait? What did you say first?" Izuku said surprised." Sir, your wife is pregnant." He said to him. Izuku looked to you with a smile and hugged you." I expect to see you two back here in a couple of weeks." The doctor said leaving. Izuku helped you up but then picked you up." Izuku I can walk now you know." You said to him with a small blush." No can do. I want you to rest as much as you can." He smiled to you.

Soon you two made it home and Izuku made some calls to our friends and his mom. You sat on the couch watching some TV. His mom was the first to come over." Hello,( f/n)" she smiled to me." Hello." You smiled back to her." Hi mom." Izuku said hugging her." So why did you call me over?" She asked." Just wait, I have a couple other people coming over." He said with a smile. As he said that a knock was on the door. You went to open it as izuku talked to his mom. Shoto, katsuki, uraraka and Iida where there." Hello (f/n)!" Uraraka said with a smile hugging you. I let them in and katsuki walked up to izuku." Why did you call me here." He glared." Your one of my friends so I wanted to let you know." He said with a smile." Know what." He glared." Just wait, Aizawa and toshinori are gonna be here soon, then I'll tell you guys." He smiled to them.

When everyone was there katsuki was getting impatient." Were all here now what is it deku." He glared. He sat by you on the couch." Well, were having a baby." Izuku said. His mom freaked out running to hug you. Katsuki left after he said it, but everyone else stayed. Uraraka asked if you had any names picked out, but you shook your head." Izuku let me talk to you." You hear toshinori say. Izuku got up and followed him to a different room.

" what did you need?" Izuku asked him." I'm just letting you know you will make a good father." He smiled to him. Izuku smiled to him." Thank you toshinori."