Shota x mother! Reader

It's kind of a part two to the shota x pregnant!reader. it's just the daughter is going up. ☺️

Shota POV
I was getting off work and heading back to the house. As I walked up to the door I hear a crash." Sho! What was that!" I hear (y/n) yell." Nothing mommy!" I hear her yell back. I sighed and opened the door. To see (y/n) walking into the living room." Oh hay shota." She smiled to me. She looked over to Sho and I saw she had one of my scarfs on." Hi daddy." She said to me getting up." Sho what did I tell you about getting into your fathers stuff." (Y/n) said kneeling to sho's height." Not to do it." She said with a said look her black hair kind of covering her face. I smiled a little." It's okay
(y/n)." I said to her. Sho's eyes widen" see! Daddy is okay with it!" She said holding up her arms my scarf falling a little. I picked her up and held her for a moment." Hay daddy when will i get my quirk so I can be a hero like you?" She asked me." Since you four you should get it soon." I said to her." What do you think it will be?" She asked me again." I don't know. Your mom has the quirk to make things invisible and I have a eraser quirk." I said to her." I was learning in class you can get a little from both mommy and daddy." She said to me. I nodded to her." So I could have invisible vision!" She yelled with a smile. I smiled a little" you could have it or just one of our quirks." I said to her. I sat her back down and she ran off to her room with a smile. I looked over to (y/n) with a smile." What kind of quirk do you think she'll have?" She asked me." It should show up soon so we will find out." I said back to her." Hay is it okay if me and sho come up to she school tomorrow?" She asked me." Yeah, you can. The students what to see her again anyway." I said back to her. She smiled to me." Okay we will be up there around noon okay."

I was was at the school when I got a phone call from (y/n). I looked at it and toshinori asked who it was." It's (y/n)" I said confused." Answer it." He told me and I did." Hay,( y/n) what's going on?" I asked her." Shota, i might not be able to come in today." She told me." Why?" I asked her." Me and sho are at the hospital. Sho woke up crying saying her eyes hurt." She told me." Is she okay?" I asked her." I think so but I'm not sure if it's something bad." She said back to me."let me know what wrong when you know okay." I said to her." I will doing worry." She said hanging up the phone." What's wrong?" Toshiniri asked." Sho's in the hospital." I said to him. He's eyes widen." Is she alright?" He asked me." I don't know. (Y/n) said she woke up saying her eyes hurt." I told him. He thought for a moment." You have a quirk dealing with your eyes right?" He asked me." Yeah?" I said back." It could be that her quirk is showing finally." He said to me." I hope so." I said.

During the hold class I was worried about sho. (Y/n) hasn't text me back or even called." Sir didn't you say your wife and daughter were coming in today?" Izuku asked me." Yes, but sho had an emergency. So they might not come in." I told him. Just then my phone rang. I looked down to see it was (y/n) and quickly answered." How is sho?" I asked her." We found out it's her quirk starting to appear. What the doctor said is that she will be able to see things that normal humans won't be able to see. But she will need eye drops." She laughed a little." Kind of like you." She added. I sighed knowing it wasn't serous. Just then all I heard was sho in the background." Mommy stop." I hear her say." Huh?" She asked her." There's some one there." She said to her."okay." She said." We can still come up there right?" She asked me." Of corse." I said with a smile." Okay See you soon." She said hanging up. I put my phone down. I felt a small smile on my face." So is she coming?" Uraraka asked." Yes. And sho is coming too." I said to her.