Tomura shigaraki and sister!reader

I walked around the halls of U.A as I was trying to find the main office. I put in a job application as a teacher here. I sat in a chair and waited. I would be lying if I didn't say I wasn't nervous.  I was scratching my hand and wondering what he looked like. Soon the door slid open to a animal and a skeleton, Oh what that's all might." Hello mis Shimura." The animal said with a smile." Huh hello." I said to him." My name is nezu." He said holding out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand leaving my pinky up so I don't activate my quirk." So right into the questions. How does your quirk work. I know it's called light?" He asked me." Well that's what I call it. But when ever I touch something that has decayed I can put it back together. I guess bring it back." I said to him." Do you have any siblings?" All might asked me." Not that I know of." I said to them. All might nodded to my answer. After a couple questions nezu told me he would call me after awhile to say if I got the job or not." Thank you for having me." I bowed to him.

I was walking back to my apartment, it was now about 4pm. I was in deep thought because of the interview and I saw that I was scratching my hand again. As I was on the street to my house I stopped into a convent store to get some food. As I was grabbing some of the stuff and I looked over to see a guy. He had a black hoodie on and sweat pants. I saw some of his light blue hair coming out of the hood." Hay!" I said to him with a smile. He stepped back and his palm touched a shelf. He quickly lift his hand but the shelf already decaying." Shit." I hear him mumble." I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I said going over to the shelf I put my hand on the shelf and the shelf when back to normal." I'm ( f/n) Shimura." I said holding out my hand. He looked confused and went to shake my hand when we did I saw he did the same pinky thing I did." Why do you do the pinky thing?" He asked me." I don't want to mess with peoples bodies with my quirk." I said with a smile." My quirk is more dangerous though." He said to me. We stopped shaking hands and we talked a little." What's your name by the way?" I asked him." Tomura, Tomura Shigaraki." He said to me. I studied his face. I knew him from some were, but where." Do I know you from some where?" I asked him." Maybe, I think I know you too honestly." He said scratching his neck." Do I make you nervous?" I asked him." Your last name is Shimura?" He asked me and I nodded." Do you have a grandmother named nana?" He asked me." How did you?" I asked him." So your her." I hear him mumble." My caretaker told me about you. That your my sister." He said his red eyes looking at mine." I wouldn't expect that." I laughed a little." We need to hang out sometime!" I added. He looked at me weird" I think we can't do that." He said walking away. I walked up to him." Hay! I just met you find out your my brother. I want to know more about you!" I said to him. just then he turned with a treating look." If you don't go I will kill you." His red eyes now having an evil glare." I'm not leaving." I glared back. Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder but nothing was happening." What." He said taking his hand back." Our quirks cancel." I looked to him surprised. He looked back to me." Please just let me talk to you. I want to learn about you. How old are you? What have you done with life?" I asked him.

" fine, we'll talk. You know that tea place near U.A?" He asked with a weird look." Yeah. How about 5?" I asked him and he nodded walking away. I smiled walking back to my house. I got in the house and my phone started to ring." Hello?" I asked." Hay is this Shimura? This is nezu from U.A high school we would like you to start tomorrow. There won't be any teaching yet just getting you into the system." My eyes widen." Really!" I said with a smile." Yes ma'ma. See you tomorrow." He hung up the phone and I went to bed happy.

The next day I got into the system and everything else and now I'm waiting for Tomura. I got me a green tea and waited." Hay." I looked to see him." Hay." I smiled to him. He sat down with a black tea." You Sean happier today." He said to me." Yeah! I just got a new job! I'm now a teacher at U.A!" I smiled to him. He looked at me weird then a creepy smile went on his face." Tomura? Are you okay?" I said I was kind of scared." Shimura. Step away from that man." I turned to see all might." Huh." I said I looked back to him." Damn, game over. I'll see you later sis." He said getting up and living.