Izuku x healing quirk! Reader

Your POV
I was studying under recovery girl, I came from America to study withher. She told me that my healing quirk was a rare but strong quirk. I was reading a book on the human body when a boy came in. I looked over to him, his curly green hair everywhere." Midoriya. What did i tell you about over doing your power!" Recovery girl yelled." I didn't. I just came for a check up." He said. His voice was cute." Well let ( l/n) help you. She need the practice." She said and I felt a blush go on my face. He turned to me and smiled." Hello, my name is izuki Midoriya." He said sitting down." My name is ( f/n)( l/n)." I said to him with a smile. I pressed my hands together and they started to glow." Now what do you need checked?" I asked him." My arms" he said to me. I put one hand under and over his arm and for a moment a wave of glow went up his arm and back to my hands." Woah! What is your quirk?!" He asked me with a smile." Well I can heal and detected injuries." I said to him." So if I had internal bleeding you can see that and heal it!" He asked." Yeah but why would you have internal bleeding?" I asked him. I hear recovery girl laugh." You will get to know why." She said to me.

I finished the check up and told him he was good to go." Thanks ( l/n)!" He smiled getting up." See you around." He said walking out of the room." ( l/n) get to your next class. I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled to me." Okay." I smiled to her and walked out. I walked into my class which was in support classes because my quirk wasn't meant for fighting. Our teacher told us about the sports festival and how we all have to try our best in it. I knew I wouldn't make it far but I'll still try.

-the day of the festival-
I looked around to see familiar green hair. I walked up to him." Hello Midoriya." I smiled to him." Oh hello( l/n)." He smiled to me. I looked around to see he was talking to other people." Oh I'm sorry." I said backing up a little." No it's okay. Guys this is (l/n) she did a check up on me." He said to the other people." Hi." I said to them." So your a healer?" A guy with blue hair and glasses said." One in training." I said to him. The guy looked at me." And how does your healing work?" He asked me. I put my hands together again." Does anyone want me to check anything?" I asked a boy with two color hair came up to me." Sure." He held out his arm and I did the same with Midoriya." Your arm is good." I looked up to his face and saw the scar." If you want I can see if I can heal that." I said to him. He shook his head." Oh okay." I said to him." Everyone line up!" Midnight said on the mic.

After the intro we all lined up at the start of the relay race. Right when the bell rang I saw the two haired color boy freeze the ground. I quickly jumped and made it pass the people. But in the end I didn't make the cut to pass on to the next round. As I watched the fights I studied the movement of the bodies. Soon it was Midoriya turn. I watched and he when up against a boy that can brainwash people. He almost make him go out of the ring. Just then I felt pain in my fingers and a gust of wind happened. I looked to see his finger broken." What!" I yelled standing up. I placed my hand on my fingers and began to heal him. He looked shocked at first when he saw his fingers where healed. See when I Analyze a person the way I can heal is i place my hand on my body where the pain is in the other persons body. I can only do this after I analyzed the person though. Soon he won the match. I smiled knowing I helped.

I was walking around when I heard someone call my name." Did you heal me?" They asked I turned to see Midoriya." Yeah." I smiled to him." Thanks." He said to me with a smiled." But please don't do it again. I feel like that is cheating." He said with a slight smile." Oh, sorry." I said to him looking at the ground." Hay when the fights are over then you can." He said to me." Okay!" I smiled to him.

At the end of the games. I had to heal him, a lot. Now I know why recovery girl laughed when I asked him why I he would be internally bleeding.