Dabi x hero! Reader

(Y/h/n)-your hero name

Dabi POV
I watched the news and she came up again. A new up and coming hero. ( y/h/n), she was good at her work and I honesty wanted to fight her to see how good she is. The reporter went up to her." (Y/h/n)! What would happen if you had to fight a member of the league of villains?" She asked her. She looked at her, her (e/c) had a confused look to them." Honesty... I don't know. I know there villains and all but I feel like there misunderstood." She said. My eyes widen. There's a first for everything." So are you agreeing with villains!" The reporter said." God no. I just think that there not as bad as we put them out to be. Like how the hero killer stain has a following of good and bad guys." She said. I smirked a little." Dabi, who is that girl." Tomura asked me." I don't know but I kind of want to met her."

I was walking around the area not really doing anything. " thank you." I hear a woman say. The voice was familiar, I looked to see a girl with (h/c). I looked to see her eyes. They were the same confused (e/c). I walked up to her to see she was eating goldfish." Hay." I said walking up to her. Her eyes looked at me and she froze." Um hay." She said to me." Mind if we talk." I said to her. She slowly nodded and we walked away from some people." So you're (y/h/n) right?" I said braking the ice." Yes and You're  dabi right?" She asked me." You got it sweetheart." I smirked." Can I ask you something?" She said to me." Why do you do the things you do." She asked me. I looked to her." Because it's fun." I smiled." It's fun! How could you say that! There has to be a reason!" She said to me with an angry look." I guess for revenge." I said to her. Now she looked confused again." When your father just wants to make a child to beat all might and a mother who can't stand to look at you. You want to get revenge on them or the world for making them that way" I said to her monotone." Then why didn't you just tell them you that you felt that way." He said to me. I looked to her." People don't listen sweetheart." I said to her leaning up against a wall." Then make them listen." She told me." That's what I'm doing being a villain." I smiled to her and she stepped back for a moment." Dabi. There are many different-" I cut her off." I know but this is the only way they listen." I said to her. Just then I felt a sting on my cheek." Don't cut me off." I looked to her with a glare." What I was gonna say is there are many different ways to show them. Become a person you want to be not what they wanted you to be." She said to me. She slapped me for that. I walked up to her and she backed up a little soon hitting a wall." You slapped me! For that! Maybe I want to be a villain!" Her eyes widen." Get out of here. Tell no one about this." I glare. She nodded and walked away.

I walked back into the league of villains hide out and Tomura was sitting at the bar drinking a coke. " so you met that chick." He asked me and I nodded." She. She asked me why I do the things I do." I told him." She didn't try to take you in?" He asked." No." I said shaking my head." Huh." He said taking a drink." I don't know why but I kind of want to meat her again." I said to him." It will be hard too. With her being a hero and all." Tomura said back to me." Yeah but It would be fun." I smirked to him.

A few weeks has passed since I saw her last. I was walking out of the store when I see a group of thugs messing with someone. " leave me alone!" I hear a girl yell and a gust of wind that almost made me fall. I looked over to see it was her again." What was that?" One of the guys laughed and started bugging her again." Hay, you might want to stop that." I said walking up to them." I mean what would happen to you if she used her full power." I said knowing that gust of wind was just a warning." Who are you." A guy asked." Just a fellow villain helping a villain." I said to them." But if you think of laying a finger on his girl. I'll burn your skin right off." I glared with my quirk out a little. I saw the fear in there eyes and they walked away quickly. I turned to her." So we met again." I smirked." I had that under control." She said to me." Well its over now." I said to her.". Your quirk, it's blue flames?" She asked me." Yeah." I said showing her. She looked at the flame and I saw it dance in her eyes." You like fire?" I asked her." Yeah." She smiled a little. I sighed a little and put my hand on my head." Do you want to have coffee with me?" I hear her say. I was shocked. Then I smiled" sure sweetheart." I said to her." It's (y/n)." She said to me." Nah I like sweet heart better." I said to her.