Tomura x reader

You were running from the chaos in the city. These giant things where killing people and even the heroes had trouble taking them out. You ran as as fast as you could away from the seen when it started. When you turned another corner you ran into a guy. You looked up to him he had light blue hair and black cloths on with hands all over them. His face looked pissed." You can't go that way!" You said to him warning him about the chaos. But he just picked up another hand and put it over his face. You got frustrated at him and grabbed his real hand and dragged him along with you.

Soon you guys got far away enough to stop. You turned to the guy and he looked confused at you." Look I'm sorry but I saw many people get killed back there and I wasn't letting another person die okay." You said to him." How did you do that?" He questioned you." What?" You asked him confused yourself now." This." He said grabbing your and with his and it wasn't degrading. Then he touched a tree close to you and it did." How are you not degrading." He asked you." Oh, well my quirk can make me cancel a persons quirk but then I can use it my self." You said to him with a smile. You noticed he was still holding your hand and you kind of blushed a little." Eh can you let go of my hand now." You said and he looked down and quickly pulled his hand back. Now he looked awkward and he started to scratch his neck." I'm sorry." He said with a little raspy voice." Hay it's okay." You said trying to get his to stop scratching, but it didn't work." Please stop scratching your gonna hurt yourself." You said to him. He slowly stopped and put his hand down." And why do you care if I do?" He asked." Because I don't think anyone should hurt them selfs." You said looking at the ground." Shigaraki." You both turned to see a guy with black Mist around him." Kurogiri, How is everything going." He asked him." It's going good, many of the heroes are having trouble taking down the nomus." The guy said." Good." He said with a laugh." Shigaraki Who is this lady your with." He said to me." Um my name is ( f/n)(l/n)." You said to the too." Hello." He said to you. Shigaraki came back up to you." I would like you to join us." He said to you." Join us?" You asked." The league of villains." He said and Your eyes widen." Can I have some time to think about this or something." You said to them and all they did was said yes and they left, but before they did Shigaraki did say something." I hope you join, it was kind of nice holding your hand(f/n)" he said.