Hawks x reader part 2!

We were walking and I felt an uneasy presence." Stay close alright." He said sounding more protective." So I'm not the only one who felt that." I said back to him and he shook his head. I saw he sent out a few of his feathers and we kept walking. For some reason I really wanted to hold his hand." Don't look so scared! Be like you were with that one villain before." He smiled to me. Did I look sacred?" Your with me. So don't be sacred." He added.

———————————————————————————
Your POV
In the end nothing happened but it did freak me out a little. He ended up walking me home and he gave me a smile. " have a good night songbird." He said to me. I said good night back and walked in my house.

When the door closed all I felt was my face heating up. I hope I get to see him again tomorrow maybe.

Hawks POV
I left one of my feathers on her before in left. That Erie presents wasn't one I wasn't used too. As I walked back to my house I felt it around me again." Just come out." I said a little loud while I walked." You miss nothing huh bird brain." Yup i knew it." Damn it Dabi. What did I tell you about following me." I said to him." What's the fun in that. I wouldn't get to know that you have a cutie little high school girl your trying to get." Dabi said with a smirk." I'm gonna tell you this right now any one of your league friends finds out about her. You will have a few more staples in your skin." He laughed at my threat. " she's to weak to even use her." Dabi said to me. I wanted to yell but it's better for him to think that." What do you call her any way. Songbird? That's a stupid nickname if you ask me." He said.

I glared at him, why is he doing this. " well I'll see you around." He said walking away.

~the next day~
" Hawks!" Endeavor yelled at me." Yo?" I asked him. I didn't hear anything he was saying my mind was on other things." Christ, your a fucking idiot. Don't let a woman get in the way of you and your work!" He yelled at me. I was at his Agency helping him get some new paper work done." You have any newbies joining?" I asked him." Only one." He said back." That's cool your not as lame as you think you are!" I said with a smile. His eye twitched a little.

" sir the hero study student is here." And he said to bring them in. I was messing with some thing that looked fun." Thank you for having me." I quickly looked to the voice." Songbird!" I said with a smile. She smiled back to me." Get out of here hawks!" Endevore yelled. I laughed and walked out.

Your POV
I listened to what endeavor wanted me to do. First he wanted me to learn about how to make files on when people catch villains. He wasn't the one to teach me but the person who did was pretty nice honestly. I didn't know how much paperwork that heros had to do. I was an hour into the paperwork and it started to get boring." You look a little board my songbird." I felt an arm on my head." You should have asked me to let you do a hero study under me." He said kind of sounding hurt." I couldn't do that." I said kind of concentrating on the rest of the paperwork." Why not?" He asked me." I like you so it would get in the way of me thinking." I said not thinking about what I just said to him. He started laughing." Your blunt on that one huh?" He said with a laugh." HAWKS!" I hear endeavor yell." Oh got to go songbird, why not stop by my Agency when your done here. We can do something together." I didn't look at him but I nodded to him moving a paper from the pile.

" Um do you know what just happened?" The person helping me asked. I looked up to her." No what?" I said coming back to the real world." Hawks asked you on a date and all you did was nod. You didn't look at him." She said to me. Then it came back and I felt my face go red." Shit." I said my head hitting the table and me hiding it." Finish that work. I have other things for you to do." It was endeavor. I quickly raised my head and nodded going back to the work.

After the paperwork I did a patrol. But this time it was With endeavor. Not going to lie I was nervous as hell. " excuse me sir, during this could I ask you questions?" I said scared about what he was going to say. He looked down to me since I was pretty short." Tch, do what ever you want." He said looking forward. I was confused, did he want me to ask questions or no. I went to test it." So, since I have a quirk that can control people. In your opinion would I need another hero there?" I asked him." Your not going on any mission alone. Your to Inexperience and you would get killed right away." He kept walking forward. Okay cool just as salty as people say." When would I go-" I was cut off but a low life villain grabbing me and pulling me into an ally.

I knife was to my thought as he spoke." Your gonna listen real well sweet cheeks." I nodded to him." I know about you and how your quirk works. I know if I cut here" he put the knife near my vocal cord area." You won't be able to use your quirk." He told me to give him the money I had on me. I didn't have any due to me leaving it at the office and that's what I told him. He pressed the knife to my skin until a little blood came out." I know your lying." He said to me. Come on (y/n) think of a way out.

I quickly elbowed him in the gut but it winded me up with a cut on my neck. It wasn't to deep but it hurt really bad. I was holding my neck glaring at him. He went to charge up to me with his knife. I tried to make a hum noice but it hurt to much. Just then I was lifted carefully by something. I got pulled of the way of another slash." Thought you were walking with endeavor." Hawks came out with a smile. I looked up at him blood covering my hand and the front of my shirt." Shit." His smiled went away and he got serious. He shot some of his feathers at the guy. This caused him to get stuck to the wall." Alright." He said rushing up to me he was scared I could tell. In one of his pockets of his uniform he had bandages. He pressed it up against the cut." Hold this here." He said and I did. He helped me back up and he pulled out his phone.

In the end the police came and the medics came for me. They said that I didn't need stitches or anything but it would leave a scar. Hawks looked pissed looking for endeavor and when he came up. I saw him walk up to him and take him to a different place.

Hawks pov
" how didn't you know that your work study student wasn't with you." I said kind of upset." She didn't talk to much." He said glaring down at me. I sighed." I have nothing to do with that or your little girlfriend." He said glaring down at me. I turned around and he started to follow me.

I went up to the medic who now had (y/n) in a bandage covering her cut." You doing alright songbird?" I asked her she nodded slowly. Endeavor was behind me. She did a smile and kind of waved." Sorry this happened." He said to her." Hawks take her home." He said to me. I nodded to him still kind of mad at him.

" can you talk?" I said as we walked. " yeah." She said her voice kind of low." Don't speak to much, I'm pretty sure it hurt huh." I said to her and she nodded." How did you know, about the attack." She asked me and I laughed." A little feather in the air." I said to her. She started patting around her body. And sure enough one of my feathers floated down. She picked it up and smiled to me." Here." She said to me." Nah you keep it. Let's me know if you get in trouble again." I said to her.