Dabi x reader

In this story you are a really good friend of Touya aka dabi. It might be a little sad every now and then so just giving a heads up.

Your POV~ past~
I was with my mom, touya and his father. I didn't really like his father but he asked my mom if she wanted to help train me with Touya. I like Touya so I said yes, but training with my mother wasn't to much fun. I had a restore and recover quirk. Really wasn't a fighting quirk. The reason I was with Touya is he burns himself a lot with his quirk. His father would push him some times and I hated it.

Today was one of those days. He had burns around his wrist and neck. My mom told me to use my quirk to heal him. I carefully held his arm. He looked to be in pain." I'm sorry." I said quietly. His turquoise eyes looked to me." No. I'm sorry." He said to me. His hair was slowly turning white. I placed my hand on his neck kind of close to his ear.

A couple years later he had three younger siblings. Fuyumi was I would say if my best friends that's a girl. I would talk with her and smile and laugh. One day natsuo was with me and her as Touya was training. The door slammed open scaring all of us. I saw Touya crying. I quickly got up and ran up to him. He looked at me pissed though his tear." Get out of here! Why are you still here!" He yelled at me which shocked me. What happened." Touya." I said kind of sad." Are you deaf!" He yelled at me still tears falling. I went to reach for him and what he did shocked me. Made me learn something about my quirk also.

I was holding my now badly burnt wrist. I tied to heal it but it wouldn't it hurt really badly." Y/n!" Fuyumi yelled running up to me pulling me away from Touya.

Touya POV
I burnt her why would I burn her! My sister took her to get her healed and natsuo was the only one in the room. I bursted our crying again. Natsuo slowly went up to me. I quickly hugged him. " why am I not good enough! I'm never good enough for him!" I cried to him." I burnt my long term friend! I hurt her!" I said to him. He rubbed my back." Go say sorry to her." He said to me and I nodded.

I walked to the kitchen where the first aid kit was and I saw her wrist wrapped." Y/n?" I said. she jumped." I'm sorry. For burning you." I said messing with my hands. But I didn't hear anything from her. I looked up and saw there was fear in her face." I-it's okay." She said to me. But I can tell it wasn't. And I was right slowly she stopped coming around.

Your POV~present~
I was going to the hospital I worked at. Unlike my mom wanted I didn't become a hero. I became a doctor. Which in my opinion was better. But she didn't think so. I was setting up my work area when the hospital became crazy.

I ran out and seeing many people coming in. Some with burns and some bloody." What happened!" I said starting to work on the people." Villain attack, one has a powerful fire quirk!" One said I nodded and started to work. I could only heal about 15 with my quirk at one time and more then 40 people were coming in. I was really pushing it and was on the 23 person. I was doing the people that were hurt the worst first. Soon it was stable enough where they said I could take a brake. Some of the others told me to go home since I did enough and they can do the rest. I grabbed my walking cane and started to make my way back to my apartment.

I was almost home when I needed to stop. I leaned up against the wall fighting to not pass out." You look tired." I looked over to see a man about my age with black hair. His face was badly burnt along with his arms. I looked down to my scar and back up to him." Are you okay." I said to him. He looked shocked then laughed." I'm fine but you won't be." He said his familiar turquoise eyes has flames around him. I stated to breath heavy, I tried to run away dropping my cane along the way. I got a good five foot steps before I fell." Your making this to easy!" He yelled. I hid my face with my hands and tried to curl to a ball." Leave me alone please. Take anything you want." I said scared." Dabi! He told us to talk to her not scare her!" A female voice said." What's the fun of just talking." His crazy voice becoming more monotone. I looked up to see a girl with blond hair. She reached her hand out to me and helped me up." Hi I'm toga!" She said with a smile." So long story short. We know your a healer and a good one. And we also know your not a hero. Will you be the healer for us." She said. I caught nothing she just said. We? Not a hero? Healer?" That son of a bitch tried to kill me. Why would I want to be a healer for you." I said back to her. She looked at me." It's to show you were not messing around." She said to me." Become our healer or face all of the league coming after you." She said with a smile. I looked at the two my vision started to go hazy." Shit catch her!"