Toshinori x pregnant reader

Toshinori pov
" Toshinori. You there?" I looked up and turned to Aizawa." Yeah." I said to him." What's going on you have been spacing out lately." He asked me again with a lazy tone." It's nothing. I guess I'm just worried." I said to him." He looked at me weird." About." He said to me." You know my wife (y/n) right?" I asked him and he nodded sipping on a drink." She pregnant." Aizawa choked a little on the drink and looked at me shocked." No way." He said to me. I nodded to him." I'm worried that I might not be a good dad to them. Or if all for one comes back and tries to hurt them. Oh my god if that happens I don't know what I would do." I said kind of looking at my now weak hands." Well what about midoriya? I'm pretty sure if he find out your having a kid he would want to protect it too. Most of the class would want too." He told me. I smiled a little." I'm pretty sure he would. He is a good kid." I said not really looking at him." And I'm pretty sure you will be a good dad." Aizawa said to me." Thanks Aizawa " I smiled to him getting back to work.

The next weeks I took care of her and gave her snacks when ever she wanted them. One day I was teaching my class and I heard that someone came to see me. I asked Aizawa if he would watch them as I went to see her. When I walked to the front I saw her talking to Nezu." (Y/n) why aren't you at home relaxing?" I asked her." I wanted to see you." She smiled a cute smile. I smiled back to her." Lunch is soon, Nezu is it okay if she stays in the teachers lounge?" And he nodded. I helped her up and to the room. Her baby bump was a little there but she still looked nice. We got to the lounge and she sat down. Hizashi was in the room too." Hay Toshinori." He said walking up to us." Hello." I said back. He was looking at (y/n) confused." Hizashi this is my wife." I said to him." Hello mis Toshinori." He held out his hand." Hello." She smiled back shaking his hand." Toshinori you didn't tell me you were gonna be a dad." He said to me." It never came up in conversation I'm sorry. I got to teach the rest of the class." I turned to her." I'll see you later." I smiled." Okay, how long will you be?" He asked me." About 15 minutes." I smiled to her leaving the room.

I walked back into the class room and Aizawa left." Where did you go all might?" Uraraka asked me. I turned to her and smiled ." My wife is here to eat lunch with me." I said to her. I got a collective" what!" From the class." Wait? Since when did you have a wife?" Izuku asked looking though his notes." We have been together for about 5 years now. I worked my best to keep her out of the media. " I told him." So what does she look like?" Momo asked me." Will if you want I can ask her to come in." I said all the girls said yes and bakugou looked annoyed. I texted Hizashi if he could help (y/n) to the class room because they wanted to met her. Not to long later he opened the door. I walked up to her and I got her a set. " wait! You didn't tell us she pregnant!" Uraraka said." (Y/n) these are all my other kids." I made a joke to her and she smiled." I know you told me about them." She laughed to me." When the baby is born will you bring them around here?" Tsuyu." Yes, I will bring them around." She smiled.