Villain! Shoto x reader part 4

I don't want her too. I want her too." Shoto lets go." Dabi said. I didn't know what to do. Go with him or help the one that has cared for me. I'm such an idiot."(y/n)." I said walking up to her." Get away from me!" She yelled making the wind push me to the wall." You know Shoto. I honestly thought that some how I could maybe change you back. I'm done!" She yelled.

She looked at me with a glare." I'm taking you to jail. Along with your stupid ass friends!" She yelled making lightning and shooting it at me and Dabi. I made ice to block the lightning but then I felt a blast of air." I got her." Dabi said jumping over the ice wall. I also did not to long later. I saw she and Dabi fighting. Just then she grabbed his head and sent lightning through his head. Then she turned to me." You. After all of these years use your ice again." Her voice had cracked. She whipped her face and then made the wind make me come to her. I got punched dead in the nose." Why now!" She yelled. I looked to see her crying." Why now of all fights of all of the times I've seen you." She said." Because I know you like my ice power." I said standing up straight." I remember what you said. A long time ago."  I said slowly walking up to her." You always found my ice pretty." I said to her whipping my face. I looked down to see blood on my hand. Her eyes widen. Just then she used her quirk to blow me back and she was gone.

I looked over to Dabi and I checked to see if he was alive and he was. I picked it him up and went back to the base. I opened the door with Dabi on my back." Shit Shoto what happened." Toga said coming up to me." A hero happened." I said to her." If you want I can try to kill them." She said pulling out a knife." No." I said to her. She kind of looked pissed." And why not." She asked me annoyed. Then it clicked to her." It's that girl isn't it. The one I helped find you." She asked me. I looked to the ground." Yeah. She became a hero. She finished her hero training." I said to toga." How many times has it been since she ran into you and Dabi." She asked me." To many and she would always try to get me to not be a villain anymore." I said to her." Then this time she told me she was done." I said I kind of heard my own voice crack." You liked it. The times you saw her." Toga said to me." I guess yes. And it hurt that I may never see her again."  I said to her." Who says you can't. She always find you maybe this time you try to find her." My eyes widen at what she had said. For years I thought she was just a child but she does have good advice." Thank you toga, I'm gonna put Dabi down real quick."

I walked up to his room and laid him on his bed. When I saw toga again I told her to tell the other that I needed to be alone. I left the building and started walking around. " it pisses me off Izuku. I want him to be good. I do. But every time I try. He or his damn brother hurts me." I looked over to see her in normal cloths. Talking with a guy with green hair. I looked at him longer." My god." I said to myself. " Izuku midoriya?" I asked. They both turned slowly to me. Surprise was in Izukus eyes. Hate was it (y/n)s. Just then Izuku grabbed me and (y/n) hand. We ended up in a ally." Why are you here." I hear (y/n) said. Lightning in her hand." I'm asking the same." Izuku said." I don't know." I said looking at the ground." Your so lucky I still consider you as friend." Izuku said do me." You. Still think of me as a friend?" I asked him." Yes. And that's why I'm allowing you go." He said to me." So I suggest you leave." He said keeping (y/n) kind of behind him." I wanted to apologize. To you. (Y/n). Every one." I said to him.

Just then I was hit up against a wall. It was (y/n) tears were in her eyes." Leave me alone Shoto." She said walking back to Izuku. She had grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the ally. Leaving me there to think about what I have done with life. Then I made the choice.

I went back to base and I walked up to Tomura." Welcome back Shoto." He had said to me." I'm turning myself in." I said to him. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy." I have betrayed so many of my friends. And it hurts." I told him." Do what you want but don't tell them about us." He glare at me. I nodded and left.

Hello! I hope you guys likes part 4. I have decided to make a full book for this scenario. That involves more detail about all 4 parts! I want to finish the book before I post it so just be on the look out for it 😊 and thank you all for reading!