Tomura shigaraki x healing quirk! Reader

Your POV
I was walking back from the hospital that I worked at when a villain attacked. It was one with a giant quirk. I ran up to the heroes who were putting out fires from the guy. " miss you need to stay back!" One said to me." I'm a doctor! There are people hurt in there!" I yelled. They nodded to me and when they saved someone they would bring them to me. Soon the fight was over and the people I healed thanked me and the heroes thanked me for helping also.

I started walking away again and I saw a man about my age talking to a mist looking guy. " Tomura you need to be careful, being in the middle of that fight could have gotten you hurt." The most guy said. The one my age had light blue hair that was has his shoulders and I saw blood dripping from his hand." Excuse me." I said walking up to them. They both got in a defensive stance." I'm not here to hurt you. I just saw the blood and I know a villain attack just happened. You didn't get hurt from it did you?" I asked him. He looked at me his red yes kind of glared into mine." Thank you for your concern mis, but he is fine." The mist guy said." Are you sure you don't want me to look at it? I have a healing quirk if it's bad." I said to them. The guy my age sighed and showed me his arm." Sit down real quick for me." I said to him." Why." He glared." Because there is a piece of metal in there and it might hurt." I said to him." No why I'm sitting down for you." He said to me." Fine." I said. I held his arm and I used my quirk to take out the metal. And I saw it was hurting him." You bitch!" He yelled." Tomura!" The shadow guy yelled at him. Soon I patched it up" there it should be healed by tonight ." I said to him." You have a healing quirk right why isn't it healed now." He glared." All my quirk does it speed up your natural responses to healing. But it's not fast." I explained to him." Thank you mis for helping." The shadow guy bowed to me. I bowed back to him with a smile." Your vary welcome." I said with a smile." Are you a supporting hero by any chance?" He asked me. I shook my head." No I'm just a doctor." I put the stuff I used in my bag." Well I hope you get better, tomura? Right?" I said he glared at me then nodded.

I got back home and started to clean the things from work and the villain attack. My mind drifted to that tomura guy. He was like a abused puppy. That grew up and turned into something who won't trust anyone. " I wonder where he works? Does he work?" I asked myself. I finished cleaning the stuff and soon went to bed forgetting to eat something before.

I woke up to my phone going off. I answered it to one of my co-workers who sounded scare." (Y/n) you need to come in." She said." What is it." I asked." A villain is in the hospital asking for you and they said if they-" I cut her off." I'm coming." I said getting up and running out with my keys. My work stuff was in my hand and I rushed to the hospital.

I walked up and a man ran out." Thank god. They haven't done anything but the police are on there way." He said and I nodded. I walked in and they said they were in my office. I opened the door to a girl. She had blond hair in two honestly cute buns." Why did you need me. Why are you here." I glared." Woah handy man was right." She said her voice kind of high." Will my boss told me to find you. Learn more about you. You know." She said to me."okay. So why here were you are known to get seen." I said back to her." Because I always have an escape. Honestly I could careless." She said with a smile." Anyway I hear the cops so here. Tell them about this card and we will kill you." She said and a black miss took her away.

Met us here.

Is all it said and then the address. I hid the paper and the cops came in." Miss are you alright?" They asked and I nodded. After a few questions they let me go. The hospital let me go home also. I was thinking ask I was walking home. I looked at the address again and found out it was close. Something told me to go. So I did. 

It was dark place and The building was a bricked one. I breathed in and walked in. " so mis doctor come." It was the tomura guy but this time he had a hand mask on. I saw the girl and many others." You know me and kurogiri. The girl you met today is toga." Tomura said to me. I nodded but I was alert." Don't be alert. We're not gonna hurt you." Kurogiri said to me." Not gonna hurt me. She said you guys would kill me!" I said pointing to toga." If you told the cops about the note yeah." She said like she was bored." Quite!" Tomura yelled. Then he turned to me." We need a healer." He said to me point blank." And you want me." I said to him and he nodded.

They talked to me about it a little." You don't have to be called part of the league. Give us a area we can met you to heal." Tomura said. I sighed. " here. I'm giving you guys up if I get spotted healing you." I said giving them the address to my home. I soon went to leave but toga ran up to me." Since your gonna heal us I want to know you better!" She smiled." And honestly I won't be surprised if one of the guys fall for you." She smirked. I looked down at her surprised and shocked.

It's been a couple months and toga became one of my good friends. Dabi is pretty chill and tomura. I can't even start with him. He's like a child but he's mature in different ways. I was walking back from my job and I opened the door to my house. I turned the corner to go into the main part of my house to see tomura there." What did you do this time tomu." I said getting my stuff out at he sat down on a chair." I got into a fight with toga." He said. He pulled up his hoodie sleeve to see many small scratches." Tomu, this isn't something you need me for." I said to him. He looked at me with his red eyes." They just sting a lot." He mumbled. I smiled a little. I got out my first aid kit. Normally when they come it's like something bad.

I cleaned off the cuts. And I felt him looking at me. I glanced up to see he was watching me." Why.." I hear him mumble." Huh?" I looked up to him." Why do you still heal us." I sighed." I like to help people good or bad." I said now using my quirk." Are you okay?" I asked him." Now I am." He said putting down his sleeve." No I mean here." I said poking his chest were his heart would be. He looked kind of upset." I was thinking if I could stay here. Maybe watch a movie or show or maybe game with you." He said I laughed a little." What are you laughing at." He said sounding hurt." No, your just cute. Sure did you want to play a game with me." I smiled to him and he nodded.

We played a couple rounds of Tekken." Your really got with Alisa." He said to me. I smiled to him." That same for you but with kazuya." I said back to him. We started another round and I beat him. I was laughing and cheering Becasue this is the first one in a while. Then I hear tomura." God, I love you." It was a mumble but I heard it." Huh?" I said making sure I heard him right. I saw he had a blush on his face. Over the few times I healed his face it cleared up a lot of the scratches under his eyes." I love you to tomu." I said with a smile. He started to hid his face more and I smiled.