Dabi x reader

Dabi is a todoroki theory is in this. Hope you enjoy 😊

Your POV
" thank you and come again." I said to the person leaving the bakery I worked at. When the person left I stared to clean the showcase." Hay (y/n)" I hear and I turned to see a good friend of mine." Hay touya." I smiled to him and walking behind the counter." What would you like?" I asked him." Just to tell you something." He said to me with a monotone. I saw his hand was bandaged again." Touya did you burn yourself again?" I asked him." Yeah, my dad told me I had to be able to control my flames before he will ever train me." He said." Do you need training? I think your quirk is cool enough." I said to him." Nah. It not really." He said to me." Do you want to hang out after I'm done with work?" I asked him and he nodded saying goodbye and walking out.

Soon I was done with work and I went to touya's house. I knocked on the door and his mom answered the door." Oh hello (y/n) come in." She smiled. I walked in and took my shoes off. " where's touya?" I asked rei. She told me in the training room with endeavor. I walked to the room." Will you ever get it right! You are my future! You like this you will never be the number one hero!" I hear his dad yell. I went to the door but just then I was blasted back by fire. I screamed in pain and held my hands to my chest.

Dabi pov
I was being burned by my own and my fathers flames. I heard her scream and I turned quickly. I saw her holding her chest up on the wall." (Y/n)!" I yelled. I got control of the flames and stopped them. I got up to her to see she had burnt cloths and hands. I tried to get her to show me the area. She looked at me scared." Touya you finally controlled your flames." My stupid father said. I glared back to him." Leave us alone!" I yelled I used my flames to keep him back, but I heard a scared wimpier. I turned quickly to see her. I stopped and turned to her." (Y/n) get out of here. I'm sorry please leave." I told her. She quickly left with a limp.

6 years later

I was sitting at the bar in the league of villains hide out." Hay Dabi did you have any lovers before you came here?" I looked over to toga." No." I said back to her looking away." Aww come on there has to be one person." She said. Just then a ding happened. Toga and I turned there stood a woman with her hair kind of pulled back. She walked up to the bar." Is this set taken?" She asked me." No it's not darling." I said to her. She sat down and got a drink. She looked familiar. I looked to her hands to see burn scars. My eyes widen." Hay darling what's your name." I asked her. She glared over to me. Then she stopped." It's (y/n)" she said turning away." Name is dabi." I said to her." Dabi stop she's not interested" toga said." Your names not Dabi." I turned back to her." It's touya." She said not looking at me. I glared at her a little. Then I grabbed her hand and walked her away outside.

" I go by Dabi now not that name." I said to her." Yeah and your a villain now." She said to me. I stopped for a moment." Your afraid of me now aren't you." I asked her." No. I'm sad." She said her eye filled with that feeling." I understand. That day." I grabbed her hand that that's the burn scars from then." That day is something I wish I could take back." I finished." I'm happy you healed." I said to her." It's dew to my quirk." She said to me." I remember. Did you do anything with your healing quirk?" I asked her and she shook her head no." Why not?" I asked her." Honestly after that day I got scared of heros." She said which made me smile." So if I asked you to join the villains will you do it." I asked her. She looked down a little." Dabi what are you doing." I looked over to see Shigaraki." Maybe getting a healer in the group." I turned to her." So what do you say (y/n)." I said to her." Okay." She said walking up to us.