Tomura x calming!reader

You were walking back from your job. It wasn't anything special it was just a job at with the police. Since your quirk was calming it helped a lot with people at the police station. The way your quirk worked was simple. If you stayed in a room with an emotional villain aka angry, crazy or anytime of emotion that would cause problems for the cops you would activate your quirk and the person would be calmed down.

You soon got to the street your house was on. " hay darling shouldn't you be home at this time." You turned to see a drunk man. You started your quirk and got him to leave you alone. You sighed and started to walk again.

Your POV
I walked back into my house. It wasn't that much to look at but it still was nice. I turned on the tv and I saw that the news was on." So any way we can find these villains?" The reporter said. They answered and the reporter asked another questioned" Isn't one of the villains named Tomura Shigaraki?" It was just a stupid talk about the USJ attack like 3 weeks ago. I went to my fridge and got something to eat. When I did there wasn't anything I wanted to eat. I grabbed my bag and went to go to the store.

I got some food and went to cheek out. I walked out of the store and for some reason I wanted to take a different way home. I walked by this building that was just bricks with the words welcome on top of the door I went in there not thinking and it was just a bar." Hello mis May I get you a drink?" The bar keeper said. He had a misty looking head that looked to be made of smoke." Sure. Um could I just have some whisky." And he nodded. I sat down the place seamed really nice and calm. I sipped my whisky and just watched the tv that was in the bar." You're new here?" I looked over to see a blue haired male. He had crimson eyes and chapped lips." I just saw it and wanted to check it out." I told the man." Are you a regular here?" He nodded to me. Just then a news article of all might came up." Damn I hate him." I here him say he started scratching his hand." Hay calm down." I said to him activating my quirk a little. He turned to me his stressed crimson eyes looked relived. " how are you doing that."  He said to me." It's my quirk. You seemed stressed." I stoped using it and the stressed crimson eyes came back. " what's making you so stressed?" I asked him." Huh?" He asked me back." I don't know if that's your normal look but you looked relived when I made you calm." I said to him." Maybe I was." He mumbled." If you want I can-" he cut me off." No." He glared." Okay." I said to him as I finished my whisky." Here." I said giving him my number." If you just need to unwind call." I said to him with a kind smile. I paid for my drink and soon left.

I got back home and I was lying in my bed when my phone went off." Hello?" It said." It's the guy from the bar." He added." You think we can met up?" He asked." Sure were and what time?" I asked him. He told me at the bar and if tomorrow was okay. I told him that was fine and I'll see you tomorrow.

I walked to the bar and I saw he was sitting there. A guy with dark hair and scars was there with him." Hay." I said to him." So this is her?" The other guy said. I sat down again and got another whisky." Can you do that calming thing you do?" The blue haired guy asked and I nodded." By the way what's your name?" I asked him." Tomura Shigaraki." My eyes widen. " what's wrong?" He looked to me." I have to go." I said quickly getting out of the bar.

Im gonna make a part two to this but have fun with this cliff hanger