tokoyami fumikage x dragon quirk! Reader

This was a request from @Isolight98 I hope you enjoy!

Tokoyami pov
(Y/n) and I were together when it happened. The league of villains were attacking again. " come on tokoyami!" She yelled her wings out. The forest around us was engulfed with blue flames. I couldn't really use dark shadow because of the light so she was our only way out. I grabbed her hand and she started to fly up. It didn't last long for one of the villains to spot us and what happened next almost made me lose control of dark shadow again.

One of the villains had a gun and had shot her wing. We were falling back to the forest I wrapped around her to protect her from the fall impact even dark shadow was around her as much as he could. We hit the ground and she got up and helped me up." Is your wing alright?" I asked her and she nodded." I'll see recovery girl later but we need to get out of here." She said to me. I nodded to her and we ran in a way the flames won't hit us." You two have strong quirks." We both stoped and turned to see one of the villains." One that is strong at night and another who has the powers of a dragon." He said to us as I got in front of her." Now which one to take." He said with a smile. Just then the guy was behind me and grabbed (y/n) and the warping guy helped him get away."(y/n)!" I yelled.

After the whole thing we also found out bakugou was kidnapped too. Midoriya was freaking out saying that we had to save him. None of them noticed (y/n) also got taken." Guys." I said in." What is it tokoyami?" Tsu asked me." (Y/n) was also taken." I choked out. They all asked for details and I told them her wing was shot so she wouldn't be able to fly. It pisses me off I could have saved her!" Well get them both back! and (y/n) is a great fighter so don't worry!" Uraraka said to me.

Your pov
I was tied up next to bakugou. They wanted him to join the league of villains." Why did you kidnap me then." I glared. The one with the hand on his face pulled it off." For our nomu." He said with a smile. My eyes widen." Yeah that's not gonna happen." Bakugou said to them. " me and dragon breath are getting out of here." He added." Dragon breath!" I yelled pissed at the nickname.

Soon the league left to do something and left one of the villains to guard us. I watched as the villain was slowly falling asleep. And when he did. I made on of my fingers into a sharp claw." What are you doing." Bakugou glared. " shut up." I said and soon the ropes were cut. I cut bakugous and we mad a run for it to the door. When we open it I saw the one with the black hair at the door." Move out of our way!" Bakugou said making an explosion. He fell back a little so bakugou grabbed my arm and we ran out. I went to go fly but I remembered that I couldn't with the gun shot." Your not going anywhere." The guy said making blue fire and burning my arm. I screamed in pain but I scratched him and ran off. Bakugou was right behind me using his blast to make him faster.

Soon we had made it back to UA. I was holding my arm. I had saw all might and he saw us. He had ran up to us worried." Young bakugou! Young (y/n)!" He said. I was swaying due to the pain from the burn." Young (y/n)!" And that's when I passed out.

I woke up in recovery girls room. My burned arm in a cast and my wing bandaged up. I looked around and I saw recovery girl." Good morning." She said walking up to me." You will be fine, your burn was pretty bad though." She said to me. I sat up and put my feet over the bed." Can I go back to my dorm?" I asked her. She nodded to me and I got up and left the room. I was walking back to the dorms.
" (y/n)." I looked over to see tokoyami." Hay." I smiled to him." You. Got. Your here." He said shocked." Yeah, i escaped with bakugou." I said to him. Just then he hugged yme." I'm so sorry." He said to me." Why?" I asked him hugging him back with a smile." You got kidnapped because we couldn't protect you." It was dark shadow." It's okay I'm back now right." I said to them. I feel tokoyami nod." You want to walk with me back to the dorms?" I asked again he nodded.