Bakugou x reader

Yeah I was at school when I wrought this lol hope you like it.

All the girls were in the common area talking with each other." so ladies we're going to do a normal thing that girls do when they hang out." momo said to us." what is that?" tsu asked." talk about boys." she said with a smile. I started to blush, i already know they will be talking about todoroki or midoriya." we all know that uraraka likes midoriya." momo said with a small smirk." what! I don't" she said with a blush." uraraka, stop hiding it." i said to her." (L/n), we all know she does but who do you like?" mina said to me with a smile. I felt a small blush on my face." i don't like anyone." i said with a serious face." but your blushing." mina added. I could feel my face getting redder." so who is it!" she said with a big smile getting in my face." fine! It's bakugou!" i realized i yelled it and i got quickly embarrassed. I saw all of them had that why look." no need to be rude. But why?" momo said to me." yeah, bakugou is kind of an ass." mina said. I looked at the ground." well i think he's cute. He may not seem like it but he is kind too." i said to them." kind? When?" uraraka said to me. I thought back to the time i asked him to help me study for the finals.

" i just went over this with you!" he yelled at kirishima." sorry dude it's just hard to understand." he said to him." and how are you doing small  fri " he turned to me." I think I might have got it?" I said to him showing my paper." Nice job." He said to me in a kind of low voice." Really? I got it right?" I said looking back at the paper." Don't doubt yourself your not that stupid." He said." You on the other hand! Why can't you get one right!"

"Earth to (y/n)!" Mina said waving her hand in front of my face." I think you shouldn't have a crush on him it's bad." Momo said. I kind of got mad a little." Yeah bakugou is really mean and your super nice." Tsu said.

Bakugou pov
I was walking down to get some food when I heard the stupid girls talking about people they like. Fucking lame like who does that." (L/n) we all know who she does but who do you like?" I hear the pink girl say." I don't like anyone." She said back." But your blushing. Who is it!" She asked." Fine! It's bakugou!" I hear her say. Just then my face got a little red. She likes me? I mean yeah she's pretty cute." No need to be rude. But why?" Momo said to her." Yeah bakugou is kind of an ass." The pink girl said. I glared and I wanted to yell at her." well i think he's cute. He may not seem like it but he is kind too." Is she talking about when we studied together? Or when I found her watching tv all alone and we just talked. I know on the second one I told her to tell no one about. Then I heard her say finals. I breathed out a little bit.

I listened for a little more when I heard." Yeah bakugou is really mean and your super nice." From the frog girl." WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" I hear her yell which was shocking she never raised her voice." You guys asked who I liked and I like bakugou! Honestly this is why I didn't want to tell you because I know you guys wouldn't like it." She added." ( l/n) were just worried for you." Momo said to her. I glanced out to see her with an angry look which was kind of cute." You. You all are." She sounded like she was trying to force out a word." A-assholes!" She said I hear the girls gasp. I heard more moving and it was coming to me and I walked back to my dorm.

I almost made it to my room when I saw (y/n)." Hay." I said to her with a nod. " hi bakugou." She said to me." You doing okay small fri." I said putting my hands in my pockets." Yeah I'm good." She said to me." I found out something small fri." I said to her with a smirk. She looked up to me." That you like me." Her (e/c) widen." It's not! I was!" She tried to come up with something with her face getting red. I looked away from her." And that you defended me. From people calling me pretty much an asshole." I said to her." I mean I could do it myself but you calling the girls assholes was kind of funny." She looked down." Well I didn't like the things they said about you." She said." You want to go out sometime?" I looked down to her. She looked at me with a blush." um sure." she smiled looking down. I saw her ears were red. I looked down to her hands and she was messing with her hands. It was kind of annoying me. I grabbed her hand to make her stop. I felt her hand was tense. " hay calm down." i looked at her. She looked nervous," why are you nervous." i said to her in a calm tone." well it's y-you and for a l-long time i l-liked you." she said with stutterers. I smirked" (y/n) i like you too you know. Why do you think i asked to go out somewhere." i felt her hand get less tense. I looked at her and she had a soft smile on. I leaned up against the wall. She did too and we just started to talk again.

Momo pov
" come on guys let's follow her and apologise." i said to the girls." yeah, she was really upset, who are we to tell her who to like. Even if bakugou is an ass." mina said. We all got up and walked to her dorm. When we got closer i heard a laugh that i never heard before it was a male laugh. I looked around the corner to see bakugou. Laughing. And (y/n) telling him a funny story and laughing herself " guys i don't think we have to worry." i said back to them." why?" tsu asked then peeking out." yeah, she will be fine.