Procrastination At Its Best

I've done questions like this before, but as the title says. I'm procrastinating right now. I may have answered these before, but I'll answer them again.

1. Are you religious?

No. I was raised Roman Catholic. I was baptized when I was a few months old. I made first reconciliation and first communion when I was 8. I was confirmed when I was 14. But since then my confirmation I have not been to church. I have no desire to go to church. I didn't really want to be confirmed. I did it because it was expected of me in my family. We're raised Roman Catholic so you do that kind of thing. However, I don't believe in God, so that's why I'm not religious.

2. What animal do you think you're most like?

A sloth because I'm a lazy piece of shit who could literally just lay in bed and sleep a majority of the time.

3. How do you take your coffee?

I don't. I fucking hate coffee. I hate how it tastes. I hate how it smells.

4. How old were you when you had your first 😘?

I had my first kiss when I was 19.

5. Museum date or aquarium date?

Both. I love aquariums and I love museums. But for a definitive answer. I'm going to need to know what kind of museum.

6. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Do you want more?

I have my ears pierced. I fucking hate it. The holes will not close and I haven't worn earring since I was 9 so it's been over 10 years. As for tattoos, I really want to get one in memory of my aunt who passed from breast cancer.

7. Favorite fruits?

I only eat three fruits. Bananas, grapes, and watermelon. I will sometimes eat other types of melons but very very rarely. I don't like oranges and apples because they make my teeth feel gross afterward.

8. Favorite vegetables?

Green beans. I really only like green beans. No other kind of beans. I don't like peas. I'll eat corn, but the human body can't actually digest corn. I'll also eat asparagus from time to time.

9. I'll only date you if _____. (fill in the blank)

Fucking respect me. My ex couldn't respect me or my family.

10. Do you 😭 a lot?

No. I don't. I don't know the last time I cried.

11. Who are your closest friends?

My mom, FireflyRepublic, and my best friend from high school. I have some friends from school I'm pretty close with but there are things they don't know, and I'm not exactly comfortable sharing.

12. Have you ever been a part of a protest or a march?

No.

13. Do you play any video games?

No, not really. Sometimes I'll dabble around with Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto, Dark Souls, stuff like that.

14. Did you ever have an emo or scene phase?

I don't know. I wear all black all the time and I have for years. I just like it.

15. What color is most of your wardrobe?

Black. I wear a lot of black like I just mentioned.

16. What do you like to do for fun?

Watch TV, read, and write