Possessive

Y/N: "where is it?!". You shouted frustrated at your weak memory.

You've been looking for your shoes for a while. You managed to find one but the other pair is lost somewhere and you can't simply remember when was the last time you saw it.

Jimin suddenly appeared in front of you. You almost bumped into him.

Jimin: "is this the one?". He said while holding your other shoe.

Y/N: "yes baby, good job!". You said and took your shoe.

Jimin's tail started wagging. A very big proud smile on his face. You chuckled at how happy he looked when you praised him. But then, You realized Jimin had changed his clothes. His oversized striped shirt and his black skinny jeans looked amazingly cute on him.

You gasped making Jimin's head perked up and looking at you.

Y/N: "omg!! Jimin!!". You said and covered your mouth with your hand.

He looked at you worryingly.

Jimin: "w-what?". He asked.

Y/N: "you look handsomely cute!". You said and chuckled.

He blushed, you almost got his heart burst out of his rib cage. He couldn't stop the smile from spreading on his face. His smile was so wide to the point where his eyes turned into a crescent shape. He looked away shyly which made you chuckle even more, he can't even look at you directly. Aww what a shy baby boy.

Today you decided you should go visit Yoongi with Jimin

Today you decided you should go visit Yoongi with Jimin. You thought apologizing in person for what happened is best for Jimin. If he can get along with Taehyung that would encourage him to be more socialize and maybe they could be close friends.

Jimin got excited by the Idea but he was worried that Taehyung won't forgive him for what he did. Thats why you bought a strawberry cake as a gift. Jimin calmed a bit but you can still feel that he was worried.

The weather was getting colder each day. You wrapped your jacket securely around you as you walked over to your car with Jimin. You buckled your seatbelt and turned to look at Jimin beside you. He looked a bit pale. You reached your hand and gently held his hand giving it a little squeeze.

Y/N: "trust me Jimin, it's gonna be alright". You said softly.

He gave a nervous smile and nodded.