Ink

Resting your back on the couch you let out a sigh and closed your eyes as your back was hurting. Before you were piles of paperwork you were supposed to finish during the weekend. You already finished half of the work your fingers were stained with ink as you were writing filling the papers for a while.

Jimin was sitting beside you on the sofa legs crossed while pouting his lips in boredom. His fluffy ears perked at the sound of your movement. he no longer hear the scratching on paper. A smile formed on his pouty lips when he noticed that you were no longer working.

He decided to stop pretending to watch TV, as he was taking glances at you secretly admiring the way you looked with that serious expression on your face, and take advantage of this moment.

You opened your eyes feeling a nudge on your arm to see Jimin's puppy eyes staring back at you. The sad lonely look on his face broke your heart. He crawled closer when you moved your arm away for him. He snuggled his face into your neck closing his eyes and his arms wrapped around your waist, his tail started wagging happily as he settled in your arms.

Feeling the warmth radiates from his body you relaxed, your anxiety slowly fading away just by his presence. You smiled thinking it was a good idea when you decided to leave your office and work in the living room instead.

Y/N: "what is it, muffin?". You asked.

Jimin: "are you done working?". He asked, lifting his head up staring at you closely.

Y/N: "no, I still have more work to do". You answered.

His fluffy ears dropped, his tail stopped wagging and his lips pouted sadly.

You chuckled at his recation and lifted your hand up pinching his chubby puffed cheek.

Y/N: "hey, I won't take long, I promise". You said making his face lighten up with hopefulness.

Jimin: "promise?". He said sticking out his tiny little pinky.

You laughed and removed your hand from his cheek and intertwined your pinkies.

Y/N: "promise". You said.

You smiled and stared at his now bright face. Your heart melted at his cute smily eyes. His pink plump lips forming into a wide smile. And his cheek.....his cheek was stained with black ink.

You gasped.

Y/N: "I'm sorry Jiminie!". You said and tried to wipe it away with your hand and only making it look worse.

Jimin's smile dropped and he tilted his head at you confused.

Y/N: "Your cheek looks dirty because of me, I got you stained with the ink on my hand, I'm sorry". You said feeling guilty.

Jimin was looking at you as you explained and he smiled softly when you were done grabbing on your hand gently that was busy cleaning his cheek.

Jimin: "it's okay. I'm not mad. (Y/N) I never get mad at you". He said softly admitting.

You stared back at him. This little fluff. His pure heart, his soft personality makes you wonder, do you even deserve him? He's just too good, too innocent, too loyal, too perfect. And that's why you adore him.

Y/N: "hmm? Even when I eat your popcorn?". You asked teasingly.

Jimin smiled and nodded.

Y/N: "even when I drink your strawberry milk?" You added with a smirk knowing how much he loves strawberry milk.

He nodded again, now his thumb gently stroking your hand as he continued holding it.

Jimin: "even that. Watching your smile is more precious than all the strawberry milk in the world". He said smiling, his fluffy ears fluttered  the thought makes him excited.