Bangtan Academy

Driving your way to the clinic, you looked at the front mirror seeing Jimin's reflection staring out the window. Yoongi was sitting beside you on the passenger seat giving direction, it seemed the clinic wasn't the one you visited last time.

Y/N: "Jimin". You called.

Jimin's fluffy ears perked up, he turned his head and looked at you.

Y/N: "what did we talk about? It's the right time now". You said.

Jimin looked worried but he nodded and straightened on his seat, he nervously held his fluffy tail, his eyes shifted to Yoongi who was on his phone.

Jimin: "umm...Yoongi hyung". He said.

Yoongi paused, slowly he lifted his head up from his phone.

Yoongi: "hyung?". He repeated surprised.

Right, this is the first time Jimin calling him hyung that must've  been shocking.

Jimin: "I-I'm sorry I said bad things to you, it won't happen again". He said nervously.

Yoongi turned his head to look at you with wide eyes.

Yoongi: "what sorcery is this?". He said with shocked face.

You giggled.

Y/N: "don't you have something to say to him too?". You said.

He turned looking back at Jimin, who tensed and grabbed tightly on his tail. Yoongi noticed his nervousness, a small smile drew into his lips reassuring to the little one who gulped and waited patiently for his reply.

Yoongi: "it's alright buddy, just try not to kill anyone, is that clear?". he said.

Jimin: "ok!". He said obediently, his tail slipped and started wagging.

You smiled, seeing Jimin's bright face sure it made your day, there's just one thing to worry about now.

~~~

Yoongi: "we're here, that's the Academy "

Yoongi: "we're here, that's the Academy ". He said pointing at the huge building that was on view as soon as you took a turn.

Y/N: "the Academy? I thought we're going to Jin's clinic". You said confused.

Yoongi: "yeah, his clinic is in the Academy". He explained.

It wasn't that far from where you live. it was closer to the coffee shop you used to go.

This area was restricted that's why you never came across it before, since when they opened it? Maybe you should start taking this road to your work since it's not as crowded as the one you take everyday.

He said the Academy? Is it the same one he excitedly told you about? You were wondering as you passed the gate.

The first thing that came across was the big statue in the center right in front of the mesmerizing fountain. It was a statue of a hybrid that seemed to be wearing a graduation gown and a cap, while holding a book in hand. You smiled when you imagined Jimin wearing it and waving at you happily.