11/01/2014

Dear diary ,
I haven't exactly had any time to write in my diary for a few days ,so much has happened ,I've been sat with Damon most of the , Stefan's been here most of the time helping Damon ,apparently he's doing well ..but still. There's just been too much going on lately ,way to much stress hm for example Damon casually in transition which isn't a good thing ,Jeremy and Bonnie having disagreements , Enzo on the loose with me knowing he wants to hurt me in any possible way he can ..which isn't good .
I know Caroline and Stefan haven't been on good terms .. They're just constantly disagreeing with eachother ,Caroline wants kids and a marriage ..but stefan is stefan ..I mean I shouldn't say it but it's clear that Car and Stefan weren't a match made in heaven I mean come on. I know that she's been a bit jealous lately because me and Stefan have been with eachother quite a lot ...I mean we've bonded a lot which is good because I love stefan I really do ..he was my first love ..but then Damon came along and well shocked me I guess .
Yesterday Damon obviously agreed to turn and he had to feed ,I mean we just got Damon back after all these years he's been going off the rails ,but we finally got him back ..I got him back and I'm not willing to loose him again ,he promised me he would return and he did ,I'm not planning on loosing him again . After Damon fed we all went out to the mystic grill ..well it was different for Damon ..it's kind of changed into a teenage girly club house ..but Ric and Damon soon gave eachother the look as if to say "we need to sort this out" , I'm so happy that they both have eachother I mean Damon actually has a friend for once ..nah I'm just kidding . I guess Damon just keeps on surprising me , I do love him with all my heart , he is my one true love . Waking up this morning to Damon staring at me was a good wake up call , instead of Ric shaking me to wake up with a cup of cold tea in his hand , we went out and just talked really ,him being his sarcastic self as usual but there was something wrong and I knew something was wrong ,so I asked of course . I can remember his exact words " Elena ,I need to protect you and by doing that I need to send you away just for a little while ,while I sort out Enzo ,he wants to hurt you and I can't live with that ,ok?" ,did he actually just say that? All the thoughts that were running through my mind , but the only word that came out of my mouth was "ok?" . Why did I say ok ? Am I still sired to him ,every bone in my body was telling me to go on a rant about how I'd only just got him back? And I wasn't planning on loosing him again ..that's one thing for sure . So instead of packing my little suitcase to go to fricking New Orleans to stay with Klaus? I'm going to see Enzo ,But I swear to god Enzo will pay for this .