Two K's

ɬɧɛ ɖıąཞყ ơʄ ƙąɬɛཞıŋą ℘ɛɬཞơ۷ą 1901

ῳɛƖƖ ıɬ ıʂ ɬɧɛ ɛąཞƖყ ɱơཞŋıŋɠ ơʄ ą ცɛąųɬıʄųƖ ʂųŋɖąყ ɱơཞŋıŋɠ ,ıɱ ῳཞıɬıŋɠ ʂơ ɛąཞƖყ ɬơɖąყ ცɛƈąųʂɛ ῳɛƖƖ..ɬơɖąყ ıʂ ą ɠơơɖ ɖąყ ı ąɱ ʄཞɛɛ ơʄ ŋıƙƖąųʂ ɱıƙąɛƖʂơŋ ɬɧąŋƙʂ ɬơ ɱყ ɖɛąཞɛʂɬ ʄཞıɛŋɖ ơʄ ῳɧơɱ ı ơῳɛ ɱყ Ɩıʄɛ ɬơ Ɩąɖყ ƙɛƖƖყ-ɱąɛ ơʄ ŋɛῳ ơཞƖɛąŋʂ ,ı ɧą۷ɛ ơŋƖყ ƙŋơῳŋ ɧɛཞ ʄơཞ ą ʂɧơཞɬ ąɱơųŋɬ ơʄ ɬıɱɛ ცųɬ ʂɧɛ ıʂ ơŋɛ ơʄ ɱყ ɖɛąཞɛʂɬ ʄཞıɛŋɖʂ..ɱąყცɛ ɱყ ơŋƖყ ʄཞıɛŋɖ ცųɬ ı ɧą۷ɛ ɬɧıʂ ʄɛɛƖıŋɠ ῳɛ ʂɧąƖƖ ცɛ ʄཞıɛŋɖʂ ʄơཞ ɛ۷ɛཞ .ცųɬ ąʂ ɬɧɛყ ʂąყ ʄơཞɛ۷ɛཞ ıʂ ʂųƈɧ ą Ɩơŋɠ ɬıɱɛ.

ʄơཞɛ۷ɛཞ ąŋɖ ąƖῳąყʂ

ƙąɬɛཞıŋą ℘ɛɬཞơ۷ą ҳ

~Elena threw the old diary at Damon "well we're getting closer she's known Kelly since 1901 ?! I'm assuming Kelly is Kelly-Anne ?"

Damon nodded and rolled his eyes "Elena what good is this? And yes they've been friends for years can we stop now please"he moaned throwing the journal back

"No! We need to find out whether we can trust her or not ,oh and have you seen Enzo around? "

Damon bit his lip nervously "he's gone . left town .Not coming back ..why do you still have feelings for him?"

Elena turned and glared at Damon "no Damon "she muttered "I'm going to be straight with you ok? I saw Katherine leave the house last night? Why didn't you tell me?"

Damon's eyes dropped and lifted back up to Elena "um..she-" he paused for a few seconds before opening his mouth again "how do you know?? What were you doing out in the woods at that time?"

"Don't change the subject ..and I was going for a late night stroll with Bonnie ,well basically Jer drove past the house to see me there but then realised it was Katherine so Bonnie called my mobile and well ..Katherine answered- what was she doing here Damon?"

"Right Elena you're going to freak but I'm not keeping things from you anymore ok?"

Elena pulled a nervous frown and glanced at Damon "I trust you Damon..tell me"

Damon rested his hand on Elena's and began to explain what had happened the following night .

~Caroline carefully jumped onto the sofa and wrapped her arms around Stefan ,he lifted her head softly and put his lips against hers

"I love you Stefan" she whispered

"I love you too Caroline, you know I don't feel safe leaving you here on your own in the day when I go to work ..so you're going to start going over Bonnie's -"

"Stefan I don't need babysitting -"

"We don't want our child getting hurt do we? Especially when there's a Katherine running loose looking for us" he leaned down and kissed her cheek .

Caroline slowly nodded and fell into Stefan's arms as they both watched the flames of the fire light up the room.

~ "Damon I can't believe you killed him?! Why would you do that?!!" Elena screamed

"I thought you were sleeping with him,I was angry!"

"For Christ sake I would not sleep with Enzo and you know that?!"

"Do I Elena?you slept with him once what's stopping you from doing it again?"

"Get out now, don't come back!" She screamed throwing a vase at the wall in anger.