chapter 11

AMELIAS POV
I was bored out of my mind, but I was so happy that I was finally pregnant, Owen and I have been trying for almost 3 months. I figured I could go shopping since I have nothing to do around here. I decided to call Owen before I left.
"Hey," I said, "I'm going to target want anything?"
"No," he said, "and I'd like it if you just stayed home and relaxed."
"I'm bored out of my mind Owen," I said.
"Okay well have fun," he said.
"I will and see you later," I said, "I love you."
"I love you too," he said. I went out to target and I didn't really need anything but I ended up spending $50 because that's how target works. I put everything in the car and I figured I could stop for coffee on the way home. I was absolutely bored out of my mind without work. I got coffee and texted Owen but he's probably busy. I sat down and turned the TV on. I decided that since my mom didn't live far away that I could invite her over because I'm super bored. I called her.
"Hey mom," I said.
"Hey honey what's up?" She asked.
"I have a fever so I can't go to work and I'm bored out of my mind can you come over?" I begged.
"Yeah I'll be over in 20," She said.
"Thank god I love you," I said.
"I love you too Amelia," she chuckled. I really wanted to tell my mom today, not everyone, but my mom should know. I texted Owen.
"Hey babe my mom is coming over can I just tell her?" I sent.
"Sure, sorry I'm not there," he sent.
"It's okay, save some lives💗" i sent.
"I love you and miss you baby," he sent.
"I love and miss you more!!" I sent.
"Not possible honey💘" he sent.
"I love you so much," I sent.
"I love you too," he sent, "I can't wait until I get home."
"Me too!" I sent.
"Okay gotta get back to work love you baby," he sent.
"Love you too!" I sent. My doorbell rang and I got up off the couch and opened it.
"Hey!" I smiled and hugged my mom.
"Hi Amelia," she said and hugged me back.
"I'm so bored thank you for coming," I said.
"You're welcome, anytime sweetie," she said.
"Yeah well it sucks that I'm going to be getting sick a lot," I said, dropping a hint.
"Wait what? Why?" She paused, "oh my god are you?"
"I'm pregnant mom," I smiled.
"Oh my god Amelia!" She smiled and hugged me again, "this is huge! When did you find out?"
"This morning," I smiled.
"Does Owen know?" She asked.
"Yes," I said.
"Oh my god I'm so excited!" She said, "this is perfect for you two oh my god I'm so happy for you guys."
"Aw thanks mom," I said, "Owen and I haven't told anyone so just don't mention it."
"Okay I won't," she said, "but oh my gosh a baby! you guys are going to be the best parents!"
"I'm kinda scared," I said.
"Oh honey that's normal I promise," she said, "I promise you your kid will love you and Owen, you guys are going to make the best parents in the world to them."