chapter 34

DEREKS POV
I was sitting across from Amelia at lunch. Both Meredith and Owen had surgeries so it was just us two. Amelia seemed off today, I could tell what was up.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothings wrong," She said, "I just have a headache."
"Oh," I said.
"Being pregnant is kicking my ass already," she didn't realize what she had just said, "oh my god! Don't tell anyone!"
"Oh my god you're pregnant?" I said.
"Yeah," she smiled.
"Well congratulations," I smiled.
"Thanks," She said, "might as well tell Mer soon."
"Yeah," I chuckled.
"I'm kinda scared," she shrugged, "i don't know why."
"Mer was the same way," I said, "it was stressful on her, having Bailey."
"Yeah stressed is the right word," she chuckled.
"Well it's bad for the baby," I chuckled.
"Dude guess i should call mom before your chatty mouth does," she chuckled.
"I won't say anything," I said.
"Yeah okay," she chuckled.
AMELIAS POV
I had a long day at work and I was exhausted. Owen was going to be home soon and I didn't want to cook dinner. I ordered a pizza and I suddenly felt so sick. The twins were watching tv so I ran to the downstairs bathroom and started throwing up. I heard the front door open and I continued to puke. I heard a knock at the door and I felt so weak.
"Yeah?" I said softly. Owen opened the door and frowned at me.
"I feel like shit," I said, getting upset.
"Hey it's okay," he knelt down next to me and kissed my head.
"I accidentally told Derek," I said.
"It's okay he told me," he said. He helped me up and I hugged him tightly.
"How was your day?" He asked.
"Exhausting," I said. He rubbed my back and kissed my head.
"Can we tell the kids?" Owen asked.
"Yeah," I said, "god today has been terrible i feel so sick." Owen moved his hands onto my hips and kissed my head.
"Hey it's okay," He said softly, "I'm here baby."
"You're voice is so sexy," I chuckled and kissed him.
"Is that so?" He teased.
"Yeah," i said cutely.
"You're so tired," he chuckled.
"Okay lets go tell the kids!" I said excitedly. We walked upstairs and the kids were playing with a few toys. I really didn't think they would understand but it's okay. Owen and I sat down and they crawled towards up. Owen smiled at me and kissed my head.
"Guys mommy and daddy have something special to tell you guys," Owen said.
"Swecial?" Lucas said.
"Yes," I smiled and looked at Owen, "I'm having a baby."
"A bwoda? (Brother)" Ethan said.
"Or a sister," I said.
"Yay!" Ethan said.
"Yay," Owen said.
"Sista?" Lucas said.
"A sibling buddy," Owen said.
"Good?" Lucas asked.
"Yes, very good buddy," Owen said.
OWENS POV
Amelia and I still aren't married. I want to get married so bad, I've been waiting most of my life to get married to get married to her, and now with a baby on the way I'm scared we never will. Amelia was in the bathroom and I was laying in bed.
"Hey babe?" I said.
"Yeah?" She said.
"Do you still want to get married?" I asked.
"Are you insane?" She said, "of course I still want to marry you."
"I feel like the time is never going to be right," I shrugged. She came out of the bathroom and her hair was in a cute messy bun.
"Why don't we go elope somewhere?" She suggest, "you and me, a vacation somewhere and elope."
"We could consider," I said.
"But I also want to have a wedding," she said, "i don't know."
"Yeah," I said.
"Well, whatever we decide I don't care because I'll be with you."