chapter 13

OWENS POV
Amelias alarm went off and she rolled over into me.
"Hey how're you feeling?" I asked.
"Kinda nauseas," She said.
"Are you going to work?" I asked.
"Yeah," she said and sat up.
"Are you sure you're okay?" I said and sat up next to her.
"Honey I'm fine," she said, "nausea is normal."
"I know," I said, "but I don't want you to over work yourself."
"I won't," she said, "Ugh I'm gonna throw up." I frowned at the fact that she was sick. She got up and walked into the bathroom and I followed her and rubbed her back as she threw up.
"Arizona transfers today," she said.
"That's good," I said.
"God I miss her," she said.
"Yeah me too," I said.
"I can't wait to tell her," she said.
"And When is that?" I asked.
"Whenever we schedule an ultrasound," she said, "but I wanna tell Derek and Meredith if that's okay? We can tell your family too."
"Okay," I said, "for some reason I really want to tell Megan first."
"Then lets do it," she said.
"We have time before work, we could meet her for coffee or something," I said.
"Okay sounds good!" She said and went and got dressed. We got in the car and I called Megan and she agreed to meet us at a coffee place around the corner.
"I'm so excited she'll be so happy," I said. We pulled up and Megan was walking in.
"Meg!" I said.
"Hey you guys!" She ran and hugged us, "I've missed you guys so much!"
"We've missed you too!" Amelia said. We walked in and sat down and Amelia smiled at me. We planned out how we would tell Megan and it's so cute.
"Hey Meg we got you a little something," I said and handed her a bag, and in it was a "Worlds Best Aunt Mug".
"Aw you guys didn't have to!" Megan said.
"Just open it," Amelia smiled. She opened it and her mouth dropped.
"Oh my god no way!" She said, "you're pregnant?"
"Yeah," Amelia smiled.
"Oh my god congratulations!" Megan said. She got up and hugged Amelia again and then me.
"So I'm taking it you like the mug?" I chuckled.
"Of course I do," she said, "I'm going to be an Aunt! I'm so excited!"

sorry this is so short I've been so busy lately :(