chapter 21

AMELIAS POV
Today Owen and I were finding out the genders of our babies! We were in the middle of the ultrasound with Arizona when it was time to find out.
"Okay guys," she smiled, "and baby A is a boy and baby B is also a boy! Congratulations!"
"Awe two boys," I smiled at Owen.
"Yup," he smiled and kissed me, "I love you."
"I love you too," I said. Arizona left and I sat up and smiled at Owen.
"I was right," I chuckled.
"Yes you were," he chuckled, "as usual."
"That's correct," I smiled.
"Okay cutie," He said. I got paged and I got up and kissed him goodbye. To be completely honest, I love work, it's my life, but being pregnant has made it so hard. I've been sick for three days and haven't gone in, and it's been super hard.
OWENS POV
I was walking down the hall when Bailey pulled me into her office. I'd been at work for almost five hours and I hadn't really seen Amelia so I wasn't sure how she was feeling which made me sad.
"Hey Hunt," Bailey said, "I wanted to talk to you about Amelia."
"Is She Okay, did something happen?" I said worried.
"I sent her home today, she was sick," she said, "and she's been out for three days, I think it's better to just give her maternity leave now."
"I'll talk to her," I said, "it's been really hard on her lately."
"I know," she said, "I see it."
"Well thank you," I said, "I know she'll appreciate it."
"She deserves it," she said.
AMELIAS POV
Bailey sent me home today and I was so grateful. My lower back hurt so much and standing in surgeries didn't help at all. It was almost 8pm and Owen would be home soon. Thankfully I heard the door open and I smiled.
"Hi baby," He said and walked in, "how are you feeling?"
"My back is killing me," I said, "Can you rub it please?"
"Of course," he said and sat down behind me, "I have to talk to you about something."
"Okay," I said.
"Bailey gave you maternity leave starting tomorrow," he said.
"Oh my god really?" I said, "thank god I've been so sick."
"I know," he said.
"Oh thank god," I said. He started rubbing my back and it felt so much better.
"Thank you so much," I said.
"Besides your back how are you feeling?" He asked.
"My feet hurt too," I said.
"So two boys," He said.
"Two boys," I smiled.
"Tomorrow we're looking at that house we really like right?" He asked. We've been to a few open houses and we found one that we really liked, and were going back tomorrow.
"Yeah," I smiled.
"We could give the apartment to Megan," he suggested.
"I was thinking about that," I said.
"Where is Megan?" He asked.
"She went shopping with your mom," I said.
"Oh," He said, "is she still seeing that guy?"
"Not sure," I said, "i think so."
"That's good," He said, "feeling better?"
"Yeah thank you," I said.
"You don't have to thank me," he chuckled.