chapter 17

AMELIAS POV
Megan and I had a really nice breakfast so I think I got her mind off Nathan for a little while. Unfortunately I had to leave for work and Owen and I wouldn't be back until late tonight or early tomorrow.
"Hey are you okay if I go to work?" I asked.
"Yes of course," Megan said, "thank you for breakfast."
"Anytime," I said.
"When will you be back?" She asked.
"Late tonight I think," I said, "time usually varies, I could check in with Owen and ask him."
"No don't bother him I was just curious," she shrugged.
"Okay," I said, "well you know where everything is, call me if you need anything."
"Okay thanks," she said. I grabbed my keys and phone and locked the door behind me.
OWENS POV
I've been at work for hours and Amelia just came in. I saw her at the nurse's desk talking to Meredith and Arizona.
"Hey cutie," I sent her a text.
"Hey!" She said.
"You're really hot," I sent. She turned her head and looked at me, and bit her lip.
"Don't do that," I sent.
"Do what?" She sent, and bit her lip again.
"THAT," I sent.
"You're cute," she sent.
"You're so hot in scrubs," I sent. She looked at me and Meredith said something to her and her face turned red as I walked away.
AMELIAS POV
"Are you two sexting?" Meredith asked.
"Am I what? No," I said.
"Yes you are! Why do you keep looking over there?" Meredith said.
"Because I want to," I said, feeling myself getting red.
"Amelia Shepherd!" She teased.
"Hey I gotta go," I said and walked down the same hall Owen had. I saw him and I caught up to him and tapped his shoulder.
"Hey," I said.
"Hey," He smiled.
"Hey there's an empty oncall room," I said and bit my lip. He put his hand on my waist and kissed my forehead.
"Let's go then," He said.

sorry this is kinda short oof