chapter 6

OWENS POV
She put her hand over her mouth and I knew it was perfect. I brought her to the middle where there was a chair. She sat down and I got down on one knee.
"Amelia," I said, "I love you so much. I remember from the first day of Algebra 2 when I first saw you. I first saw you and I thought, wow that girl is so beautiful, and also thinking, wow Owen she's really out of your league. Then we started talking and I kissed you for the first time in my basement a few weeks later, and the rest is history. I can't believe that was 13 years ago, it's insane but I would never trade it for anything in the world. We've been through everything, for better or for worse but we've always came out on top together. I love you so much and you have always been there for me, and you've made me so happy and changed my life for the better. I think about our future all the time, careers and kids and everything else. I want to spend my entire life with you, you've made me such a better person and everyone has seen that even from when I was 17. I love you so much Amelia, and with that, will you marry me?"
"Yes of course oh my gosh!" She said as I slid the ring on her finger. She started crying tears of joy and I kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up.
"I love you so much," She said in between kisses.
"I love you more," I said. We walked around after and blew out the candles because my landlord informed me that he'd have a fit if I caught the complex on fire, which is understandable. I couldn't stop thinking about our future. I know there's never a good time to have kids but I want kids as bad as she does, so why not now?
"Hey Amelia," I said as we got in the elevator.
"Yeah," she smiled.
"Let's try for kids," I said. Her face was priceless. She looked so excited.
"Oh my god really?!" She said.
"Yes really," I said. She hugged me tightly. I unlocked the apartment door and kissed Amelia. I locked the door behind me and Amelia started to unbutton my shirt. I pulled her closer to me as we got closer to our bed.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you too," She said as she unbuckled my pants. I moved my hands under her shirt as we started making out passionately.
-
We were both laying on our bed smiling at each other.
"You're amazing," Amelia said.
"No you're amazing," I said and started kissing her again.
"We could go again," she said cutely.
"You're right we could," I said and kissed her passionately.
AMELIAS POV
the next morning
I opened my eyes and Owen wasn't next to me. I had the day off but Owen had to go into work. I looked at my ring and smiled. I'm so excited that hopefully Owen and I can start a family soon. I realized that we'd have to tell people about us soon because they'd start to realize my ring and when I get pregnant. I looked at my phone and I had a missed call from Owen. I called him back and waited for an answer.
"Hey, Good morning," I said.
"Morning," He said.
"You called?" I asked.
"I think we should just tell people," he said.
"Yeah me too," I said.
"Wait until tomorrow?" He suggested.
"Yeah I'm working tomorrow," I said.
"Wanna go out tonight because we're free?" He asked.
"Absolutely lets do it," I said.
"Okay cutie," He said.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you too," He said, "how long will you know until you're pregnant?"
"Dude we tried once last night it may take a few tries or weeks," I said.
"Um Actually we went twice," he chuckled.
"Are you alone right now?" I laughed.
"Yeah nobody is hearing us talk about our sex life," he said.
"Okay," I said.
"I love you so much," He said.
"I love you too!" I said and rolled over in bed.
"Are you still in bed?" He chuckled.
"Yeah," I said, "How'd you know?"
"I heard you roll over," he said.
"Oh," I said.
"I miss you," He said.
"I miss you too," I said.
"You know," he paused, "we could try again."
"We could," I said.
"I'll be home around 8," he said.
"Okay," I said.
-
I was kinda bored at home without Owen but I also slept for half the day. I hadn't actually gotten out of bed today and it was almost 7. I was starving, I grabbed my phone and texted Owen.
"Can you pick up a pizza on the way home?" I asked.
"Yes," He said.
"Thank you!" I sent.
"Of course," he sent, "I'm leaving now see you in 20." I rolled over in bed and tuned the TV on. 20 minutes later Owen opened the door with a pizza. I sat up and he walked over to the bed.
"Thank god I'm starving," I said.
"Did you stay in bed all day?" He chuckled.
"Yeah," I said. He sat down next to me and kissed my head.
"You're cute," He said.
"You too," I said as we ate pizza. We cuddled in bed after dinner.
"What are you watching?" Owen asked. I looked at the TV and had no idea.
"Dunno," I chuckled.
"Hey I could use a shower," he said, "I mean we like conserving water right?"
"Absolutely," I smiled and kissed him passionately.