chapter 14

a few weeks later
OWENS POV
Amelia is almost 7 weeks pregnant and today we go for our first ultrasound. I was still in bed and Amelia was in the kitchen making coffee.
"Owen!" She called. I got up and found her in the bathroom.
"Hey look," she smiled. She lifted her shirt and she had a small baby bump.
"Look it's so small," she smiled.
"You're cute," I said and wrapped my arms around her.
"I'm so excited," she said.
"Me too," I said.
"Hopefully next time we go we can find out the gender," she said.
"Yeah," I smiled.
"Do you think it's a boy or a girl?" She asked.
"Boy," I said.
"I do to," she said, "but like i don't know how to tell."
"Yeah me either," I chuckled.
"You're cute," She said.
"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked. She shrugged and took a sip of her coffee.
"What about eggs?" I asked.
"Sure," She said, "I'm gonna go shower real quick."
"Okay," I said.
AMELIAS POV
I was so excited! Today was our first ultrasound and I couldn't be happier. Recently we told the rest of our families, but not really anyone in the hospital besides Arizona of course. I got out of the shower and brushed my hair and got dressed for the day. I checked my phone and I had a text from Arizona just double checking the time for our appointment. I walked out into the kitchen and Owen made us breakfast which was really cute. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Hi," I said.
"Hey," He said.
"I'm so excited," I said.
"Me too," He said and put out breakfast on the table. I sat down next to him and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you honey," I said.
"Of course," he smiled.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you too," He said, and then he went down the my stomach.
"And I love you too," He said, which was adorable.
"You're so cute," I said.
"No you're so cute," he said. We cleaned up and went on our way to the hospital and I was beyond excited. I couldn't wait to see our little baby. We got out of the car and I grabbed Owen's hand as we walked in. I texted Arizona to let us know we were here and she said Okay. We walked in with her and she close the door.
" congratulations you guys!" She said.
"Thank you," I said as I hugged her, "It's so good to see you!"
"You too!" She said as she hugged me and then Owen.
"Okay so let's get started!" She smiled. I got on the table and held Owens hand as she put the gel on and we watched our baby appear on the screen.
"Okay so Amelia you're just about 7 and a half weeks," she said. I smiled at Owen and he kissed my head.
"Now we're going to find your baby's heart beat," she said, she found the heartbeat, well actually, she found two.