chapter 47

AMELIAS POV
We got to the cute little church and I couldn't stop smiling at Owen. I was so happy. We got out and practically ran inside to meet the guy who would be marrying us. His little speech was nice but Owen and I were really waiting just to say our vows to each other.
"And you may kiss the bride," he said. Owen leaned down and kissed me and I was now Mrs.Hunt. The man was nice enough to take a few photos of us and we thanked him so much. Owen and I ran it to the car hand and hand and when we got in we couldn't stop smiling.
"Wow we're married now," I said. I looked down at the gorgeous wedding ring and Owen kissed my head.
"We are," he smiled.
"Can we hurry up and go to the beach I really want to read vows," I said.
"You wanna read vows or have sex?" He joked.
"Shut up," I said.
"I'm so glad we just got married," he said, "I've been wanting to call you my wife forever."
"I've been wanting to call you my husband forever," I said, "feels good." We pulled into the hotel parking lot and we grabbed our vows and ran to the beach.
"Can I go first?" I chuckled.
"Yes," He said, "you can go first."
"Okay," I smiled, "You're the love of my life. I remember the first day I saw you like it was yesterday, I remember thinking 'wow he's kinda hot' and thought you were so out of my league. Never in my life I thought I'd be standing here with you, with two kids and now married, when we were younger I hoped this was how it would turn out, but part of me never believed it would happen, but we made it happen, our love made it happen, and I'm so happy. I love you so much, and you've been so great and supportive in everything I do and you're just the best. You're always there for me, and we've been through so much together that our bond is unbreakable. I really love you with my whole heart Owen, and I know the kids do too, and you're great with them, you're a great father and I know you'll be a great husband." We we're both crying and I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.
"I love you too," He said, "and were almost the same person I wrote something similar." We both chuckled and he took my hand and started to read his vows.
"Amelia," He said, "I remember the first week of my junior year, I asked you to come to my party, I remember playing pool with you and I was so nervous around you, but that night I kissed you for the first time, and I haven't regretted that moment in my life. These last almost 14 years have been incredible. Who would have thought we would be here today, me calling you my wife, I'm so in love with you and I fall deeper in love with you everyday. I love everything about you, you're beautiful, caring, sweet, and a great mom. You're amazing with the boys and you don't give yourself enough credit sometimes. I love you so much Amelia, and you're my rock, you've been there for me through everything and I'm so happy, I love you and our little family, and I'm so glad to call you my wife and continue building our life together."
"Oh Owen I love you," I said crying.
"I love you too," He said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He pulled me closer to him and after the kiss we hugged each other tightly. Who knew 14 years later we'd be standing alone on this beach reading our vows to one another, but I truly wouldn't want it any other way.