chapter 35

AMELIAS POV
I had to stay home from work today, I was so sick. I was laying in bed watching tv and the kids were napping so I could take it easy. Tonight we were celebrating the twins birthday and telling our families that I was pregnant. Hopefully I'll feel better by then. I rolled over and I just felt so nauseas. I heard the front door open which meant Owen was home.
"Amelia?" Owen said. I got up and walked out into the hallway.
"Hi," I said.
"Hey," He said, "how are you feeling?"
"Eh," I shrugged. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head.
"I love you," He said.
"I love you too," I said.
"Where are the boys?" He asked.
"Sleeping," I said.
"Okay," He said, "everyone is coming around 6."
"Okay," I said. We went upstairs to check on the boys. They were both peacefully sleeping which was nice. I had fun with them today. We watched cartoons and played games and it was nice, and I really can't wait to have another kid. I've gotten over the scared bump, I'm so happy now. I felt Owen walk up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.
"They're sleeping," Owen said softly in my ear, "I need a shower wanna join?"
"Mhm," I mumbled and turned around and smiled at him.
-
OWENS POV
We were celebrating the boys birthday, and it was so much fun. We had just sang and everyone was eating cake. We were planning on telling everyone about the pregnancy soon. Amelia was feeling the boys cake which was adorable. My mom was talking to the boys too which was so precious. I heard Amelia say, "I'll be right back." Moment later I felt her grab my arm and bring me down the hall.
"Amelia?" I asked. She pulled me into the bathroom and started vomiting. I locked the door and rubbed her back.
"Oh god I was doing so well," she mumbled.
"Hey it's okay," I said.
"Ugh why am I so sick," she said.
"Do you want to see Arizona?" I asked.
"I mean we do have to schedule an ultrasound soon so maybe," she shrugged.
"Okay," I said.
"Let's go tell everyone before they notice we're missing," she chuckled.
"Okay cutie," I said. I helped her up and she hugged me tightly. I opened the bathroom door and we walked back out into the kitchen and Amelias mom and Megan were talking to the boys. Joey, Megans boyfriend was also here too, she really liked him and I'm glad, he seems very nice and good for her.
"Hey guys we have something we'd like to say," Amelia said. Everyone looked up, Amelia looked at me and smiled.
"I'm pregnant!" She said.
"Oh my gosh!" Meredith said and hugged her.
"Derek you really didn't tell her?" I chuckled.
"No," Derek said.
"You knew?" Meredith said.
"Yeah that's cause Amelia can't keep a secret, not even her own," Derek chuckled.
"Oh i am so happy for you guys!" My mom said. She hugged Amelia and I.
"Mommy swad we wight have a brofha," Ethan said.
"Yes baby," Amelia said, "or a sister remember?"
"A sista?" Lucas asked. I chuckled and looked at Amelia. She smiled up at me as everyone said congratulations.