chapter 56

OWENS POV
Amelia and I were now home from the hospital. My mother was watching the kids since I could barely do anything because of my concussion and Amelia was on bed rest from the surgery.
"Owen," Amelia said.
"Yeah?" I said.
"Can you help me up I have to pee," she chuckled.
"Yeah," I chuckled. I got up and walked around to her side of the bed. She reached out her hands and I helped her up.
"I'm so sore oh my god," she complained.
"I know," I said and kissed her head. I watched her walk into the bathroom and I lied back down. There was a soft knock on our bedroom door. I got up and opened it and it was my mom with the boys.
"They wanted to see you but I told them they had to be quiet because of your head," she said.
"Thanks," I smiled.
"Daddy!" Ethan whisper screamed. I chuckled and picked him and Lucas up. My mom came in with them and smiled. Lucas nuzzled into my side and curled up.
"Is somebody tired?" I joked.
"No," Lucas said, "I'm not tired!"
"Okay," I chuckled. Amelia came out of the bathroom and smiled.
"I thought I heard my boys," she smiled.
"Mommy," Ethan said and wiggled out of my arms.
"Ethan remember what we talked about you have to be careful she had surgery," My mom said to Ethan. Amelia smiled at her and she sat down and let Ethan crawl into her lap.
AMELIAS POV
I was laying downstairs talking to Evelyn while the boys and Owen were asleep.
"How are you feeling?" She asked.
"Sore," I chuckled, "and kinda painful."
"Awe I'm sorry," she said.
"It's okay, I'm okay, and the baby is okay," I said.
"Yeah," she smiled.
"Can you help me up," I chuckled.
"Of course," she said.
"Thanks," I said. She helped me up and I walked in the kitchen with her and grabbed a water. Owen walked in moments later and her frowned.
"You're supposed to be resting," he said.
"I will lose my mind if I lay on the couch all day," I said.
"I know," he sighed.
"How's your head?" I asked.
"It hurts," he frowned. I kissed his cheek and ran my fingers through his hair.
"Arizona said I have to come back in like a week for a check up," I said.
"Okay," He said. I hugged him lightly to not hurt myself and he kissed my head.
"I love you," He said.
"I love you too," I said.