chapter 52

OWENS POV
I had such a bad concussion. The lights were really bothering me so Amelia shut them off and shut the door. I could tell how scared she was, she was laying next to me with her head on my shoulder holding my hand. She told me she thought she had miscarriaged again which absolutely broke my heart that she went through that alone.
"Oh wait," Amelia said softly, "Arizona gave me photos." She took them out of her pocket and handed them to me.
"That's our baby," I smiled.
"Yeah," Amelia smiled, "that's our baby, our healthy baby."
"I'm so sorry you went through a miscarriage scare alone," I said.
"It's okay I'm so glad you're okay," she said.
"Where are the boys?" I said.
"I wasn't sure if you'd want to see them because of noise so your mom is still watching them, but she said she'd bring them over anytime," Amelia said.
"Yeah I wanna see them," I said, "Just tell them to be quiet."
"Yeah of course," Amelia said, "anything else I can do?"
"Just stay with me," I said.
"Of course," she said and kissed my head, "the insurance company is going to call us soon."
"Okay," I said, "what happened to the car?"
"Destroyed," She said.
"Ugh," I said.
"Owen I don't care about the car I care about you, we can buy a new car I can't buy a new you," She said crying.