chapter 22

OWENS POV
Today Amelia and I are seeing a house we really liked. And by really liked, we loved it. We were talking about it last night, and we're considering putting an offer in today. We pulled up and Amelia smiled at me.
"I want this house," she smiled.
"I do too," I said.
"It's perfect," she said.
"It is," I said. And it truly was, it had a beautiful yard, it was right in our area, and the house was just amazing. We got out and walked around it again just to make sure we were positive.
"I wanna do it," I said, "let's make an offer."
"Really?" She said excitedly.
"Yes," I smiled.
"I love it," she said. We talked to our agent and decided on an offer. Hopefully we would get a call from him tonight letting us know if we got the house. Amelia and I were so happy, and hopefully we can move in within the next two months before the babies come, she isn't due for almost 4 months. We both got in the car and I kissed her head.
"Should we tell Megan she can have the apartment if all goes well?" I asked.
"Yeah," she smiled. We unlocked the front door and Megan was on the couch.
"Heyo," She said.
"Hey," I said.
"Is it okay if I have company over?" She asked, clearly expecting us not to be home so soon.
"Uh yeah sure," I said confused.
"Okay great," she said getting up, "because Joeys here don't say anything stupid please."
"Okay," I chuckled. Joey opened the bathroom door and Megan smiled.
"And Joey this is my brother Owen and his fiancé Amelia," She said.
"Nice to meet you," I said and shook his hand.
"You too," He said, "I love the apartment it's very nice."
"Awe thank you," Amelia said cutely.
"Okay well Joey and I are going out to lunch so I'll see you later!" Megan said.
"Okay," I chuckled. She grabbed Joeys hand and they left and Amelia smiled at me.
"She looks happy," she said.
"She does," I said.
MEGANS POV
Joey and I were officially dating and I did keep it from Owen and Amelia because I didn't know how they'd react. I really like Joey, and he doesn't know about Nathan, but I really didn't want to mess things up with him.
"So did your brother know?" He asked.
"What?" I said confused.
"Does he know about us?" He asked.
"No," I said, "I told Amelia a little bit but I kinda just kept it from them."
"Ah," He said, "i haven't really told anyone either."
"Yeah," I said.
"But I was wondering what you were doing tonight," he said.
"Nothing," I chuckled.
"I was thinking, maybe you could come over and spend the night?" He said.
"Yeah," I said, "I'd like that."
"Me too," He said. I leaned in and kissed him, and I felt sparks, which I never felt with Nathan.
AMELIAS POV
Owen and I were eating lunch when my phone rang. It was our agent and I got scared.
"Oh my god Owen it's the agent," I said.
"Do you want me to answer?" He asked.
"No I've got it," I said. I answered and I sat down next to Owen.
"Hi is this Amelia?" He asked.
"Yes this is She," I said.
"Well congratulations your offer was accepted!" He said.
"Thank you so much," I said. I hung up and smiled at Owen.
"We got the house!" I said.
"Oh my god we got the house?" He said and hugged me.
"We got the house!" I said.
"Oh my god I love you," He said.
"I love you too," I said.