chapter 37

AMELIAS POV
Lately the boys have been into coloring and drawing pictures. Owen was still at work and I was now on "bed rest" for a week. I had Edwards forward me some cases that I can look at and talk to Derek about. I looked down at the boys coloring and Ethan starting scribbling on the floor.
"Oh Ethan don't do that," I said and went to pick him up and sharp pain through my stomach.
"Oh my god," I said and grabbed the counters.
"Mommy Okay?" Ethan asked.
"Yeah baby I'm fine," I said and grabbed my phone.
"Mommy do you want dwada?" Lucas said.
"I'm okay I'm gonna call daddy okay?" I said.
"Okay," Lucas said. I dialed Owens number and waited for his answer.
"Hey what's up?" He said.
"Can you come home?" I said crying .
"Amelia what's wrong?" He said.
"I'm in so much pain right now I don't know what's happening," I said.
"Okay," He said.
OWENS POV
Amelia just called me crying and I'm so scared. I ran down the hall and saw Jo.
"Jo can I borrow your car?" I said.
"Yeah what's wrong?" She asked.
"Amelia called me she was crying I need to go home," I said.
"Yeah yeah of course I'll get an Uber and get it later," she said. She gave me the keys and I hugged her.
"Thank you so much," I said. I ran out to her car and sped home. I unlocked the door.
"Amelia!" I said.
"I'm in the kitchen," she said. I walked in and she looked at my scared. She had distracted the boys with colorings and snacks.
"Owen," she said, her voice was shaky.
"Yeah?" I said, because I knew what she was going to say but I didn't want her to say it.
"I think I'm having a miscarriage," she said.