Intro of Titania and Matt

Titania's P.O.V

Hi I'm Titania. i'm 16 years old. I have two little sisters who's a pain in my ass -_-*sighs* any ways i live with them and my mother also my grandmother but shes somewhere else and no shes not dead if that's what your thinking. My life is a living hell but i'm doing just fine. I love to read , write, sing, dance, cook and draw. i have some amazing friends from where i'm at but sometimes i get homesick just thinking bout it or where i get half of my stuff. I love anime the most also i have so many crushes on anime guys I mean who wouldn't right? ( okay guys really i so many crush on anime guys but not telling lets get back to the story)  I was on my phone looking at what people posted on Instagram pretty i be on there a lot hehe. I have so many posts and followers but then i had a though of following my childhood anime show Inuyasha. BTW inuyasha is like the most sexist half demon ever!!!!! ^-^  if he was real i would be die to meet with him and be a half demon. To be honest if half demons was real it'll be awesome to be on but hard to live a double life. Just picturing it makes think of Hannah Montana she lived a double keeping her other half a secret that's gonna be hard. I followed every single one there was and liked a few pics. and someone followed me and i accept it. Oh right you see my account is private so if anyone tries to follow me and see what i'm doing they have to request to follow and this one really made my heart skip a beat. It was one of the inuyasha accounts, he or she followed me back and liked one of my pics. I was fangirling big time and i dmed them private saying thank you and how much it mean to me but seem like this inuyasha account was a boy. I thought bout the person and smirked. ' this guy must be very sexy in person' i thought and giggled and he texted back i couldn't help but smile that day.  he text back saying ' your welcome ' then after that i confessed the feelings i had for him and he was smirking. ' so you been having a crush on me, and your very beautiful' he replied and smiled and i was blushing very bad. So we was role-playing along the way as like we was in the show inuyasha but more different but really i felt something that i never felt anything before. ' could this boy change my life?' i thought as i blushed and bite my lip thinking bout it then i saw hes reply i blushed deeply as he growled. ' wow this boy really acts like inuyasha' i thought and giggled. so i said this " you can rub my ears if you want" i blushed from it since in this role-play i was half demon and have wolf ears and he replied by saying he rubbed my ears as well while i rubbed his then i had to say something. I told him that he makes me feel some type of way and he said the same thing and i was blushing then he asked me to go out with him and i said yes. I sighed and took my nice hot two hour shower and looked at my phone and i showed him what makes me happy and he said that he'll do anything to make me happy. 

Matt's P.O.V.

It was finally summer and no school to worry bout thank god.  I can be on my phone anytime that I want and sleep whenever I want,  heh I have a Inuyasha account and I have so many followers but then I got a new one I wanted to reject her but something in my heart told me that there's something bout this girl so I request to follow and appoced it.  I scrool through her page.  'Damn she's keeping it real and she's cute' I thought while smirking.  'Oh I see that likes anime as well' I thought again and liked one of her pictures the second I did it she dmed me private telling me how much it means to her and I told her she's welcomed and that she's beautiful that made her blush.  Even though she's brown I can tell she's blushing it makes her cute.. Wait what?  Did I just say this girl is cute?  Anyways we talk to each non stop god what is this feeling can this girl be the one?  It turns out after a few weeks we started to have a thing for each other she shows it and I show it as well.  We both make each other happy,  smile,  laugh a lot and might I say turn on as well.  I can tell in the pic it's really her she loves kids and everything else . I have to make her mine no body else can have her but me,  I would kill any guy who steps in my way from her;  I growled then she texted me back. 'Wow she's type fast,  better then me ' I thought as I replied back and then we started to get to know each other for real as person not character,  we have similar background stories and then we started dating.  Even though we're far part I want to meet her some day. Oh yeah almost got I'm Matt and I'm 16 years old.