FOURTEEN

(Jungkook)

     I—painfully—sit with wide eyes watching as Taehyung and Hoseok finish setting up. My stomach hurts and I feel awkward and uncomfortable.
The camera man cheerfully sets up the right angles while the clean bed is adjusted. I bite my lip, eyeing the chains attached to the bed on all four corners.
Hoseok walks up beside me when he's done. "You okay? I promise I'll be easy on you." He smiles.
I look down, shy and a little scared. I know I signed up for this. This is my job. I have to do this—I signed a contract and everything. Taehyung also seems to be eager to get me started. I don't know how to feel about that.
Or the fact that I'm still full of his cum. We came straight from his bedroom after he cleaned me up a bit but kept the plug inside me, holding his hot fluids. It's embarrassing as it sloshes every time I walk.
"Um...d-did Tae tell you about..." I stutter, nervous and unable to finish.
He raises a brow. "He said you had a surprise for me." He winks.
I blush. Shit. "Oh."
He roll his eyes. "Don't worry. It's fine. I've done just about everything there is to do. It gets easier after a while, though."
       Nodding, I study him. He just doesn't seem the type to hurt someone like he did Jimin. "How long have you been here?"
       He snorts. "A few years. Actually, I've changed drastically since I've been here. I used to be like you. A shy boy barely legal. I had some family trouble and needed money. At my lowest point in life I met Yoongi. He's not like us. He was wild and mean and scary. It's why he's so good at the BDSM scene. He lives that shit."
       To say I'm surprised would be an understatement.
      "I l-liked him when I met him. He took my virginity and asked me to be his—officially. He was kinda good to me and had a lot of money. It was nice until I found out that he was doing porn here on the side. I was really upset and demanded that it's either me or the job. He got really mad and, of course, dropped me." He laughs. "I was a petty bitch so I came here and asked Taehyung for a job to make my own money and way. I made sure I was never put with Yoongi out of spite, though, and it really pissed him off. I would do jobs in front of him all the time."
      "Wow..."
      "Yup. I realized that I actually liked it. Maybe I'm just not a monogamous guy. Yoongi wanted to take me back so I told him I would but it would be different and I'd have freedom. He agreed only because he wanted some kind of claim over me." He looks towards Tae. "I do most my scenes with Yoongi now but sometimes we do others or have threesomes."
       "Like Jimin?"
       His eyes widen. "Yeah. How is he by the way? I felt bad but he kept asking for it. He's a little needy but I don't mind." He nudges my shoulder. "Aren't you two like best friends, now? He told me he was going to your room to recover. He likes it rough but it takes him a few days to recuperate."
      Hm.
     "I thinks he's okay now."
      He nods. "He's got this victim kink, I don't know if you've noticed. He likes to go around making people feel sorry for him." He snorts. "Most of us put up with it because he's sexy and a great fuck."
      I wince. "There's more to him than that." 
      "I don't doubt that but he doesn't like to get close to anyone here enough for us to know. You're the lucky first."
      "I don't know why he chose me, though..." I mumble.
      He puts his arm around me. "There's nothing wrong with him. It's good, I think. You two seem to suit each other."
       "Thanks, I guess—"
      "Alright! Everything's ready, let's start." The camera man announces.
      Hoseok stands up and grabs my hand leading me to the bed. Taehyung stands in the corner of the room, arms crossed. Hoseok leans down to my ear. "Weird, the boss never stays to watch. Odd."
       I shiver at the look in Tae's eyes as Hoseok helps me out of my clothes, his eyes widening at the marks covering my body. "Damn. I thought you were a virgin."
      I blush. "I w-was..."
      Shaking his head, he pushes me onto my back and begins kissing my jaw while fastening my wrists and ankles into the binds. He then strips naked and hovers over me. "Hey, if you need to stop or get too scared just let me know and I'll stop. This is supposed to be fun and pleasurable, okay?"
      I nod, avoiding looking at everyone. Opting instead to stare at the ceiling. "I'm okay."
       He places a collar around my neck, choking me slightly before taking my lips roughly, his hands roaming all over my chest and abs.
      I'm shaking as he spreads my legs and groans at the plug deep inside me. My breathing is harsh and accelerated as he tugs on it, Taehyung's cum still securely in place.
      "Damn. Looks like I've been given a treat." Hoseok mumbles against my lips then moves down my body to tease  the plug out with his teeth.
      My breath whooshes out of my lungs as it's freed and cum leaks into his open mouthy, fully prepared. Fuck, that shouldn't be hot but it is. Especially with Taehyung standing in the corner still watching us with a satisfied and possessive smile.
      Maybe this won't be so bad...with Tae here watching me. It's a weird comfort but a comfort nonetheless.