EIGHTEEN

(Jungkook)

      I wake up hot and smothered by Jimin as I stretch and blink at the bright morning sun. Groaning, I roll him off me and sit up. I momentary frown at my naked body forgetting that Jimin convinced me to sleep nude.
     I silently climb out of bed and head towards the bathroom, washing my face and getting ready for the day. I can't wait to see Tae and Jin.
       I decide not to wake Jimin since he looks extra tired and leave the room. Jin and Namjoon walk out of their room at the same time.
      "Kookie! How are you? I heard you did your first set yesterday. How was it?" He gushes, his natural gossip coming out.
I smile. "I'm good. It was fine. How have you been? I haven't talked to you in a few days."
He nods, slipping his hand in Namjoon's. "We've been busy planning our move. Two weeks and we'll be gone."
"Will you still be acting or quit?" I ask, curious.
"We will keep working for a few more months then use our savings to live off that for awhile. Maybe get normal jobs."
"Oh." I pout. "You better not forget about me."
He coos and pulls me into his arms. "Oh my baby Kookie—I could never! You're my baby."
I grunt and try to get away as he squishes my cheeks. Namjoon looks jealous. "Hey!" He grumbles.
Jin spins happily and kisses him deeply. "Oh you know I love you, too. baby Joonie." He whispers seductively and I shudder.
"Ugh. Please stop. Gross."
He scoffs. "You do realize that Tae wants you to do a shoot with us this week, right? Have you talked to him yet?"
My eyes widen in surprise. "W-what? Wouldn't that be..."
"Awkward? Uncomfortable? Weird? What part of any of this isn't, though?" He sighs. "It won't be so bad. We'll be nice." He winks.
I gag and walk away. "Bye!" I call from behind me but I'm ignored as they start making out right in the hall. Once again—Gross.
I skip down to Tae's office and knock on the door. Peaking inside, I see he's on the phone. He motions for me to sit down while he finishes his chat. Sounds like a business thing.
I sit down and study his office casually, frowning at the drops of what looks like blood on the pristine white floor. He ends the call.
"Did you hurt yourself?" I ask.
He furrows his brow. "What?"
I nod towards the drops of blood right under his desk. "Blood. Are you okay."
He frowns, barely glancing at them. "I'm fine, Jungkook. Don't worry about it."
I nod but still a little concerned. "Jin told me you want me to do a set with him and Namjoon!"
He nods, sitting back and steepling his fingers. "Yes. I think we'd get amazing views with you three."
I hesitate. "I'd really like to do one with you." I admit.
He smiles and motions me to come to him. I stand up, moving to his side, and he pulls onto his lap, kissing me softly for a few minutes. I wrap my thighs around him as he leans us back in his chair. "You know I don't do that, Kookie." He whispers against my lips.
I stare into his eyes. "Even for me?" I try.
He chuckles. "Nice try, baby. Nope. Not even for you. I run the business—that's it."
I scoff. "Then why do you fuck all the employees?" My eyes widen as it just slips out.
He blinks before sighing and I'm gently pushed off his lap. "Jungkook..."
      "I...I'm sorry. It just slipped out. I get it. I'm sorry." I whisper, afraid I've angered him.
      He studies me for a long moment. "I have work to do. Why don't you go to the spa or pool or something for awhile. You haven't really experienced any amenities here yet." He forces a smile.
      I flinch. I know when I'm being dismissed. "A-are you mad at me?" I ask in a small voice.
      "No, beautiful. Just busy." He taps his pen on his files. "I'll catch up with you later. How about I take you to dinner, hm? We can get to know each other?" He offers.
       I smile. "I'd like that."
      He runs his thumb over my bottom lip before tugging me down by my shirt and thrusting his tongue into my mouth. Moaning, I lean over the desk and kiss him back eagerly.
      A knock at the door breaks the spell and I pull back breathlessly. Jimin has a tight smile on his face. "Sorry to interrupt. Boss can I steal Jungkook?"
      Tae clears his throat, giving Jimin an unreadable look I don't understand as he nods. "Go. Have fun, beautiful."
      "Yeah, beautiful. Let's go swimming!" Jimin grabs my arm and pulls me out of the office and down the stairs to the pool area.
      "Slow down, jeeze!" I struggle to keep up with his short legs as he gracefully glides through the air effortlessly. He checks around to make sure the place is empty which it surprisingly is and releases my arm.
     I rub the place where his tight grip is sure to bruise on my arm and follow him into the changing room. He opens a drawer full of clean swim trunks of various sizes and chucks one at me.
      I quickly change into them and together we jump in and relax near the jets. He sighs contentedly. "So what did you and boss man plan?" He asks teasingly.
      I blush. "Dinner. He's taking me to dinner."
      He nods. "Sounds fun. We should go shopping again tomorrow."
      "Okay."
     He slowly swims in front of me and places his arms on either side of my body, leaning in and pressing his mouth against mine.
      I immediately feel uncomfortable. I push on his chest gently. "Jimin..."
      He sighs, resting his forehead against mine while staring into my eyes. "You really are beautiful, you know?" He whispers before suddenly ducking under the water.
      My eyes widen and I gasp in surprise as my trunks are jerked down and I'm left naked in the water. "Jimin!" I hiss and look around. His palms rub up my thighs from under the water and my legs are spread wide as he sucks my cock deep into his throat.
      I moan and try to pull him up by his hair in a panic but he doesn't stop. Just deep throats me faster. My hips buck of their own accord and I grunt, my muscles straining as he twists my balls gently.
      I give up on pulling him off and close my eyes, leaning back against the wall as he sucks me off. Sweat forming on my brow.
      Fuck, how is he not drowning? Doesn't he need to breathe?!   
     He massages my cheeks before spreading them and allowing the jets to rush against my sensitive hole. I swallow back a cry as I cum hard down his throat. He swallows it all before coming up for air, gasping and panting and choking. He laughs breathlessly as I stare at him, stunned.
     "Jimin...w-what the fuck?!"
     "What? I was just having a little fun. Don't say you didn't like it. You just about drowned me in cum." He smirks, licking his lips.
      My jaw drops. "You're fucking crazy! You could have died and you know I like Tae..." I trail off.
      He leans towards me once more, pinning me to the wall. "It's okay, Kookie. It's just friendly." He caresses my cheek, his lips trailing over my neck. "I'm just being a friend and helping you out, okay?"
      I look at him doubtfully. "I don't know...I don't think..."
      He smiles mischievously. "You worried Tae wouldn't like it? What if I told you he wouldn't care. After all...he still fucks me, too."
      I tense up, freezing. "W-What?"
      He runs a finger down my chest. "Yeah, he took me to his office last night and demanded I let him fuck me." He suddenly looks a little concerned, biting his lip. "He really hurt me, Kookie. I just...didn't want to ruin your illusion of him. I begged him to think of you and your feelings but he wouldn't stop." He whispers, a tear leaving his eye. He slowly climbs out of the water and shows me his bruised and welted ass.
      I gasp in shock. And pain. "Tae did that?" No, no he wouldn't. No way would he do something like that after...after our forming thing...whatever it is.
       He climbs back into the water and lowers his head. "I c-couldn't help it. I can't say no to the boss. I need my job. Please don't tell him I told you. J-just know that he's dangerous. He doesn't really care about you. He probably just wants to replace me with you. I hope you like pain." He gives me a pained, watery, smile.
      I can't breathe. My heart is throbbing in my chest. "You're lying..." I plead, tears welling up in my eyes. "Tae...he wouldn't..."
       "You were in his office, right?" He asks.
      I nod, wiping my eyes. Suspicious.
      "Did you see any blood on the floor? I doubt he cleaned it after last night." He whispers.
     My eyes widen in shock. Holy shit. I asked him about the blood and he just brushed it off...
     Jimin takes in my expression. "It hurt so much. I thought he was going to rip me apart. H-he forced me to, I swear!" He whimpers, clinging to me.
      I can't comprehend anything right now. Taehyung...attacked Jimin? Raped him? N-no...he wouldn't...I look at Jimin's gorgeous yet innocent face. Deceiving.
     I just don't know who to believe. What do I do? Jimin has lied to me once already but honestly I don't know much about Kim Taehyung either. How do I know what's real and what's not?