Fourty One

(Jin)

"Ooh, I'm so excited!" I clap my hands as Namjoon unlocks the door to our new home. A fancy little townhouse with three bedrooms and three bedrooms. Perfect. Jungkook has already claimed his room and bathroom and the other two will be for guests.
I throw my bags on our new bed and squeal at how perfect it is. While waiting to move in we've had painters and designers redecorate our entire living space and bedrooms accustomed to our own tastes.
Of course Joonie has to put up with my favorite pink scape. Various shades of grey and pink line the walls matching our dark grey bedsheets and pink pillows. Our bathroom, of course, matches.
I flop down on the bed and stretch out as Joon drags in the rest of the bags and begins the finishing touches of unpacking,
We've been bringing in various things all week until it was ready to move in. The last was the furniture which just arrived and assembled the other day.
I walk out and into the kitchen to find Taehyung and Jungkook making out against the counter. "Hey! Not in front of my coffee maker!" I demand, shoving them to the side to pour me a cup. I love my coffee, damn it.
Joon comes up behind me, locking his arms around my waist and mouthing the side of my neck. "Mhm, baby, it's good to be home."
Sighing in utmost contentment, I turn in his grasp and kiss him. "I agree. It feels perfect already. Meant for us."
I'm too busy wrapped up in my own romantic moment to notice when Jungkook escapes with his own boyfriend to his bedroom, closing the door.
Grinning, Namjoon takes the coffee out of my hand and lifts me into his arms, carrying me down the hall to our own room.
I grab his face eagerly, kissing him sloppily, sucking on his tongue as he groans, stumbling into the bedroom and dropping me on the bed.
Gasping, I waste no time in divulging us of our clothes, tossing them this way and that as he falls on top of me and kisses me again.
"Ready to christen our new bed?" He raises his eyebrows suggestively.
Snorting, I smack his chest. "You're embarrassing."
"That's why you love me." He grins, sucking a rather large mark on my neck.
I tilt my head back and thread my fingers through his hair, enjoying the sensation of being dominated and owned. It's true—I love fucking Namjoon but I honestly love it just as much to be fucked deep and hard. To be submissive to my strong, loving, partner.
The thought makes me so hot. "God, I need you."
Groaning, he rolls over and pulls me on top of him. "Fucking ride my face, baby. I love when you do that. I want to taste you."
Not needing to be told twice, I kneel over his chest, straddling his face and spread my cheeks wide, slowly easing down on his wet tongue.
"Oh fuck!" I cry, immediately working and rolling my hips for the most pleasure as he eats me out so good. I love his long thick tongue.
"Ahhh! Nggghhnn...harder! Fuck! Fucking lick me. Deeper!" I moan, circling my hips over his face and forcing my ass harder down on his tongue, impaling myself.
He grips my thighs hard and helps me work my body up and down, burying his face between my legs and moaning, pausing now and then to gasp in some fresh air before going back to work.
So good...ahhh...
I stroke my cock, gripping the headboard tightly as I rock over his tongue, needing to cum so bad—
I whine as he lifts up in one strong burst, knocking me backwards down his chest. Licking his soaking wet lips, he slaps my hips with a cocky grin before settling between them and rubbing his hard cock over my sensitive rim. Winking at me.
"F-fuck me..." I gasp, breathless. "Make me yours."
"Fuck—gladly." He thrusts inside me in one slow steady thick stroke and we both groan at the feeling of my tight inner walls clenching around his hard cock.
He pulses inside me. Locking my legs around his ass, I grip the sheets as he begins pounding inside me relentlessly, owning me like we both like. Like we both need. God, I never get tired of this—of him.
I pull him down into another breathless rough kiss, our tongues tangling in tandem as our bodies writhe as one.
"So...fucking...beautiful, Jin." He whispers in time with his thrusts.
I stare up into his eyes, clasping our hands together. "You are too and all mine."
"That's right. I'm all yours. From now on—no one else." He groans, burying his face in my neck, stroking his cock so deliciously in and out of my ass.
"Ughh...n-no one...else...god...m-make me cum." I beg, desperate for release.
"Cum for me, Jinnie. I want to see you fall apart under me." He moans, quickening his thrusts.
I cry out loudly as he pegs my prostate dead on making my body arch up as cum splashes my thighs and hips.
Groaning, he continues to fuck me through my pulses, running his fingers through my cum and bringing them up to my lips. Eagerly I suck my cum off them as he watches with hooded lust filled eyes. I'm only his sexy private pornstar now. Giving shows only for him.
Seconds later, he cums, too. Filling me full, his body collapsing on mine as we try to catch our breaths.
I stare up at the ceiling as I come down from my high. Joon rolling off me and lacing our fingers together, kissing my cheek.
"I'm starving." He groans, stretching out on our new—now dirty—sheets.
I nod in agreement. "I'm tired. Pizza?"
He moans. "Oh baby, have I told you I love you?"
I chuckle. "Pizza it is."