Meeting the Team [Part 2/2]

Warning
The following content may contain elements that are not suitable to some audience. Readers discretion is advised.

~~~

N/N - Nickname

~~~

B/F/N gasped at the sight of Greenie, A.K.A Lloyd Garmadon, the Green Ninja standing in front of my door.

Lloyd forced an awkward smile to her, his eyes saying "Help me". Truth be told, Lloyd can't handle fangirls. If he ever encounter one, he would just runaway. And another thing, fangirls are one of his fear.

"Hey Lloyd" I greeted.

"Hey" He greeted back, smiling back at me.

Silence filled between the three of us, B/F/N kept staring at Lloyd, and Lloyd's giving me the "Help me" eyes at me.

"Lloyd, B/F/N and B/F/N, Lloyd" I introduced and B/F/N let out a hand to him, still staring at him.

"H-hi F-Floyd" She stutter.

Lloyd grabbed her hand and looked at me with a concerning look. "Is she okay?" He asked.

"Yep, she's just fangirling internally since I told her to at least not fangirl in front of you, which is a bad idea. Also, I told her that to keep this a secret and she greeted." I answered and grabbed my bag.

"Well, are you ready to go?" He questioned.

"Yep" I answered.

He let out a hand and I took it but before I went out, I dragged B/F/N to the living room, still frozen and I guess still processing that she just met Lloyd Garmadon.

Me and Lloyd took the bus to their place and explained that the house they're living in is rather "odd" than the rest. I didn't get to understand what he meant by that and he told me to just wait and see.

As the ride to their "place", Lloyd showed me photos of the whole team. Kai is in a Red Ninja suit, Cole in Black, Zane is the White, Master Wu that has a very long beard, Lloyd in Green, Nya in a Red Qipao dress, and Jay in Blue.

We got to where they live my jaw drop at the sight of the ship where they're living. The Destiny's Bounty. Their headquarters/home.

So this is how they get to places whenever there's an attack, they use the ship to fly around which is dope!

"Wow..." I awed, still staring at it.

The ship is located just outside the city and is so freaking cool.

"Why did you tell me that you live in the Destiny's Bounty?" I questioned.

He chuckled and replied, "Well, I don't wanna spoil the surprise. Come on".

Lloyd grabbed my hand and guide me inside the bounty, him having this excited smile in his face.

We climb aboard the ship and, as soon as we climbed in, the smell of burning food can be smelt. We suddenly rush inside the bounty and see the kitchen on fire.

"Cole! Are you trying to burn our freaking ship down?" Lloyd exclaimed and run to help the people who are trying to stop the fire.

"He apparently is!" A feminine voice answered and walked over to me, covering her nose with a handkerchief.

The inside of the bounty is smoking, but I'm able to see what the girl looks like. Short hair,and a Red Qipao dress.

"I'm Nya, you must be Y/N, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am" I answered.

A guy with brown spikey hair brought a bucket of water to the fire but it didn't work, it just only made things worst.