Peak-a-Boo

I leaned on railings of the bounty, looking and laughing as the guys as they try to reach the red flag. Is been a week since we were able to got the scroll of Airjitzu, making the boys mastering it and see who is the fastest Ninja who will master airjitzu first. But not all of them are able to practice, Cole is cooped up in his room. Copping the change of his appearance. I tried my best to cheer him up like he did when my mom died and give him supporting words but non of it is working. I can give him chocolate cake, but I don't know how to let him eat it. It's solid.

"That wasn't Airjitzu, that was Failitzu" Ronin remarked as he look down at the boys on the top

"Or Stupiditzu" Kai jested

I drop down from the bridge to the deck and mocked, "Make it, Usuckjitzu"

Jay got up and dust his clothes off, "Anymore hate comments I should hear about?"

"To master the powers of Airjitzu, we must uplift, not put each other down, Ronin" Master Wu scolded.

Ronin took a bite on his apple and chewed, before answering "You close shop for a week, you gotta let me have some fun. Aren't Nindroids supposed to be precise?"

"These new suits are heavy. Why can't we just use our old ones?" Kai complained.

"The suits are made of Deepstone, to protect us from being possessed" I explained.

"Yeah, well, maybe the name "Airjitzu" isn't uplifting enough. Maybe we need something more inspiring, like...Cyclondo!" Jay flew up and flies above the flag, but except he gets the flag, he got Ronin's apple.

"Cyclondo" He chuckles and took the bite of the apple.

"Nope, Usuckjitzu it is" I commented.

Kai look at me and goaded, "Why don't you try? I bet you can't you can get the flag in first a try"

I cross my arms and raised an eyebrow, "Is that challenge?"

"Ohhh~ My bet is on Y/N!" Ronin cheered.

Master Wu sighed and mumble, "Why did I made this idiots my pupils? We will have a briefing about the next clue after you Ninja are done with this 'challenge' "He informed us and walks away.

I look at the flag and smirk, I took a step away from them and performed the movements. I haven't practice this yet but I did memorized and the movements and watch the boys do this. When I did the movements, a purple circle surrounded me and a tail came from beneath. Making me fly towards the flag. When the my airjitzu reach the flag, I grab it before my time is up and landed on my feet, the flag in my hand.

I handed the flag at Kai and gloated, "How's that for a first try, hedgehog?"

===

As soon Cole and Nya joined us in the dark room, I close the lights and sat at my sit next to Jay.

"Now that both Morro and you have Airjitzu, it's time to turn our attention to the second clue, the Sword in the Cloud" Misako explained and turn the projector to the painting of a sword.

"Me senses tell me it could be many a swords. Thar be the Fire Sword, the Sword of Destiny, the Golden Cutlass..." Zane dictated every sword that Misako is turning. I tried to hold my laughter at Zane's new accent.

"I thought you both said you fixed his voice?" Kai whispered

"We did. And then we made it better" Jay answered

"...the Sword of Invisibility, the Sword of Invincibility..."

"You're right, he is better" Kai snickered, trying to contain his laughter.