The Temple on Hunted Hill

I know you guys hate me for not posting for over 1 month and I'm sorry about that. Got lazy working with this chapter and I know you will hate me more in the next following chapter.

Credits to the person who made the pic. ENJOY

===

I watch the scenery as the bus is moving, music pumping through my ears, blocking the sound inside the bus. Patty Keys talking about the next stop, Sensei Yang hunted temple. Cole and Kai are knock out from last night's event, making them sleepy and tired. Except Jay, who is fixing Zane.

The bus slowed down and stopped. I took off my earbuds and wake the 2 up. As soon they're awake, we waited the passengers to get off (because we occupied the whole seat at the back) and we got off.

When we got off, we're greeted by a old temple. As for me, is not as creepy at it seems. Is abandoned but it looks beautiful. Surrounding the temple are dead trees, some abandoned shed here and there and a bridge to reach the second shed. The windows are barricaded and the door too, to let no stranger go in. On the side, is a statue of Master Yang.

The temple is also giving weird feelings, making me sick in my stomach like their seeking help from me. Telling me to help them escape.

"Welcome to Yang's Haunted Temple, the historical landmark and former home of Sensei Yang, the notorious sensei without a pupil, infamous for creating the lost martial art of Airjitzu. Unfortunately, we can't take our tour groups inside, for rumors say anyone trapped inside its walls at sunrise, will be turned into a Ghost permanently. But, if you listen closely, maybe we'll be able to hear the Ghost of Sensei Yang himself looking for his lost pupils" Patty Keys explained.

Wrong, Master Yang imprisoned his pupils because he used the Yin blade to be immortal. And who ever went in the temple, they're going to be Master Yang pupils forever. Wait, how did I know about that?

"I hope it's not a rumor, for it's our only hope!" Zane yelled.

"Ah, sorry about my loud friend. He's a little hard of hearing" Cole apologize

"I thought you said you fixed him?" Kai inquired.

"At least he's no longer talking backwards. I guess my tinkering got his volume level stuck, hehe" Jay chuckles.

"That's why I suggested that I'll be the one who'll fix him" I sighed.

"At least you can understand me now!" Zane verified.

Our tour guide cleared her throat and continue to explain how Master Yang passed away.

"Well, from now on, only speak if you have something really important to say" Cole coached.

"Who put you in charge?" Kai questioned.

"I did. After you guys mucked it up, it's my turn to be in charge. And, like me, I like my plans simple. We sneak in, learn Airjitzu from the Ghost of Sensei Yang, then get out before sunup" Cole stated

"Since Morro already knows Airjitzu, we just have to hope he hasn't figured out the next clue" Kai wished.

"Well, the sun is setting, which means we should head back to the bus. Wouldn't want anyone to turn into a Ghost" Patty made a joke but the tourist didn't laugh, but faked laugh.

Time passed as we wait it got dark. We left our hiding place and creep to the temple. Cole and Jay tried to break the barricade of the window, but Zane opened the door to the three of us went in. But as soon we got in, the door closes making me jump and cling at Cole.