2

Herro!
Hope you like the book so far!!

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
________
_____

      Right now Levi and Landon were in the middle of building a little blanket fort up in Levi's room. The kids laughed as the somewhat successfully built a fort out of pillows and blankets.

"Go inside, check it out" Landon told Levi as Levi complied. He crawled inside and looked around with glee, this was amazing. Landon crawled in right after as they both started to giggle in delight. Soon Levi's mother came in to ask if the kids wanted to eat out for dinner or order some pizza. Of course the kids chose pizza.

Julia nodded and made her way down stairs were Sam was sitting, Sam was at the kitchen drawing a little picture as Julia came up behind him giving him a hug.

"Hey babe" she mused as Sam smiled upon the contact. He turned a bit to kiss her cheek as he replied with a small 'hey'.

"I'm going to order the kids pizza" she stated as she kissed his cheek and left to retrieve her phone. Sam hummed in response as he was left alone to work on his little drawing.

The drawing was him, Julia, their friends and (y/n). Of course, she was still on all their minds, she was their friend and was Sam's first real crush. He will never admit to it, when he first heard the news that (y/n) was pregnant he was absolutely devastated.

He wanted to be the father, hell. He wanted to be her everything, the moment Julia introduced each other he fell head over heels for that girl. When he heard about her upcoming baby he kind of distant himself from her. His feelings were unstable and couldn't deal with the fact that she was taken by another man.

Then when he found out about the death he lost it. He felt numb, the girl he loved would never walk the earth again. He thought maybe if she had the baby he could still be in the picture, it was a low chance but it was a chance. After the news of her death he realized he would never get that chance, he wouldn't ever get a chance.

He was numb to everything, to everyone.

How could he be so dumb? If only he told her his feelings sooner maybe, just maybe she would have his baby. She would still be alive, she would be his. But, that's in the past, it's been 12 years.

At least he got what he wanted, even if it's not the way he wanted it to be. He got to be the father of her child, even if it's not his biologically, Levi is his by the heart.

Plus, he's content with Julia. She wasn't his first love but she is his last love and that is something he is forever grateful for.

He smiled to himself as he continued drawing.

Julia came back down stairs as she finished up talking on the phone. She sat beside her husband as he finished his sketch. She was always in awe as his talent, something she could never do. She smiled as he got up and put it on the fridge.

"So, the pizza will be here soon and the kids are upstairs in their little tent. Want to watch a movie and cuddle?" Julia asked as Sam smirked a bit. Even if they were considered 'old' by the newer generation he could never pass up a chance to cuddle his girl.

"Of course, I'm always up for cuddles" he laughed as they made their way to the couch and cuddled while watching some horror movie.

Meanwhile the kids upstairs were giggling in their tent as they told little ghost stories.

"Hey hey" Landon spoke as he nudged Levi's shoulder, "I heard from a classmate about these scary stories! Rumor has it that these scary stories are actually true, they're called creepypasta!" He finished as Levi squinted his eyes. He was confused yet intrigued at the same time.

"Creepy- what?" Levi asked as Landon looked over at him, shock clearly written on his face. "You don't know what creepypasta's are?" He stated as Levi shrunk back a bit as the embarrassment was getting to him. Heat rose to his cheeks as Landon laughed.

"It's okay buddy, I'll explain!" He announced as he began to explain a bit about Creepypasta's.

"So, they are just scary stories" Levi answered as Landon thought for a minute, they were young and naive.

"Yea" he trailed off a little, "but I heard they are real! Well some of them" he claimed as Levi scoffed a bit. Levi didn't believe any of this, he may be small but he wasn't that gullible. 

"Don't be dumb" Levi started as Landon laughed a bit from his reaction, "They are not real" he finished confidently.

"You're probably right" Landon laughed as Levi started to smile, before they could say or discuss anything else, they were called down for pizza.

Both boys locked eyes with each other and then suddenly, as if someone had shot a gun to start a race, they both bolted out the tent and ran downstairs for food.

Of course they tumbled and rolled out the tent and down the steps as they laughed, Levi won.

"Beat you by three steps" Levi bragged as Landon giggled after him. Sam couldn't help but look back and smile at the two boys, he was happy, as was Julia.

"Alright boys, time to eat" with that said everyone made their way to the kitchen to enjoy some dinner.

Time passed as the boys washed up before heading into Levi's room and turning off the lights. Julia and Sam both gave each child a hug before leaving to their room.

Landon turned towards Levi as the nightlight was their only light source other than the moonlight. Levi walked towards the window and looked out ushering Landon over quietly.

"Hey Landon, there's something I wanted to tell you" Levi began as he gazed out the window, "the other night I saw a person outside" he spoke quietly as he told his buddy the whole story. Landon's eyes widen with excitement as he listened to his friends story.

At the end of it, Landon was in a fanboying mess.

"You saw Jeff the Killer" He uttered quietly, not to wake up Levi's parents. Levi only rolled his eyes at Landon's statement.

"We already went over this Landon, they are not real" he seethed as Landon couldn't stop giggling, Levi's scowl soon turned into fits of giggles as Landon's giggles were contagious.

"Yea okay, let's forget about it and talk about the trip" Landon mused as Levi nodded while crawling into the tent, followed by Landon.

They spent the night talking about the trip and told scary stories before falling into a nice, gentle sleep.

__________________
__________

Levi is just so precious, no?

GOSH I WANT TO HUG HIM OOF!!

I might be doing two chapters each week!! What do you think?

Love you all!!