49

Herro~

Yooo I went to Naka-Kon yesterday and got some snacks!

I also went out with friends two days ago and one of the peeps in my friend group has a crush on me and he asked me out twice two days ago.. he knows that I already have a crush on someone else so I politely declined both times oof. .

But anyways, we went to get coffee (the guy who has a crush on me, my sister, and friend), then went on a walk in the woods (Saw 3 horses!! That was cool!), went to the mall afterwards (he picked me up 3 times he carried me out of shops because I was taking to long -.- XD I kinda liked it) then went to see a movie- (How to Train your Dragon 3). We then came back to my house at 1 in the morning Lolol we played monopoly- my parents don't care lmao- he left at 2 in morning and my friend spent the night!

That was interesting.

Also, this other dude that I call my husband (it's a joke) said he has a crush on me yesterday ^\\\^ and told me today that I make him smile >\\< I have a crush on him (he knows), I would never date him if he asked because I know my feelings towards him are just a puppy crush because another guy has my heart :,) sadly. (Though the guy who had my heart doesn't know it so I'm just like, Wtfff why does a guy who doesn't see me as anything more than a friend ducking has my heart?! I wish I could date the guys who had a crush on me but alas, I want what I can't have ;-; every teenager ever- I think).

And yeaaaaaaah, wbu you guys?? Got some interesting stories?? I would love to hear it in the comments!!

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
_________
______
__

The next morning rolled around, Levi was up early. The morning was slow as Elliot wasn't as energetic like yesterday. Julia noticed the injury on his arm, she also noticed Levi's neck that seemed to be bruised- strangled like bruise. She frowned upon seeing her sons coming down the stairs, their faces were drained from life, Levi's eyes were noticeably tired.

"What happened last night?" Julia asked as the boys shot each other a quick glance, unfortunately it didn't go unnoticed. Her hand made her way on her hip as she narrowed her eyes.

"Levi explain" she demanded as he stiffened a bit before recomposing his composure.

"We were playing a game last night after Elliot was dealing with a nightmare, the playing sort of got out of hand and" he trailed off, "yeah" he finished as Elliot nodded in agreement.

It wasn't a total lie, just wasn't the full truth.

Julia kept her gaze on them for a few more seconds before returning to her breakfast that she had made for her family.

"Well alright" she mumbled as she fixed them a plate, "try not to get hurt next time" they nodded in agreement as the boys sat down to eat their breakfast.

School was about to start soon as Levi made his way towards his classroom. Landon joined in as well as Peter and Aidan.

"You look like hell" Landon commented as Levi rolled his eyes.

"I just got back" (get the reference??) he replied as the boys looked at one another before snickering. Levi couldn't help but join in a bit.

"We are in hell right now" Peter stated as his blonde hair bounced a bit from his laughter. The boys laughed with him as they made their way to first hour. Aidan fixed his glasses as the boys sat down.