19

Herro!!

Oof, I barely have any motivation for this book- let alone this series :,)

It's not that I don't have ideas, I HAVE A LOT OF IDEA'S!! I just don't have the motivation to write them down ya know?

Welp, here's your Saturday's chapter- I update every Saturday!

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
__________
_____
__

Levi groaned as he made his way to his locker, it's been about a week since the party. It's been about a week since he last saw Drew.

"I'm so tired" Landon mumbled to the exhausted Levi. They were both equally tired as Landon spent the night last night, they didn't go to bed until around one in the morning.

"Let's just make it through the day or something, be happy it's Friday." Levi muttered as Landon let out a small chuckle.

"Still up for tonight Levi?"

"Of course" he replied, they laughed in unison as they went into their class. Landon will be spending another night at Levi's- in-fact for the whole weekend. His mother asked Levi's parents if they could watch him as she had business to take care off and couldn't find a suitable babysitter in time.

"This weekend is gonna be lit" Landon beamed as Levi giggled in pure happiness. Then a thought struck his head, maybe they could visit Luna's place and see Drew.

Levi wrote letters as Drew doesn't have a phone yet, she had a computer, it was the families, but that was about it.

He decided he would write her letters, it was one of the best ways to communicate with her. He had a stack in her backpack, he tied them up with some sort of string. He hopes she will enjoy them as much as he enjoyed writing them.

Just the thought of her smiling upon them made his cheeks burn.

He really needed to stop this feeling.

"Hey hey, you ready buddy?" His friends voice brought him back to reality as he turned towards Landon who was smiling like a goofball.

"Of course." With that they entered their home room.

    As they were walking home Levi brought up a small conversation. It wasn't one they hadn't had before, it was about the mystery people that has been showing up. Since the incident of hoodie, Levi kept his mouth shut. Though, that's the thing. He wanted to tell someone about it- not just someone. He wanted his best friend, Landon, to know. Could he really tell him? He thinks it's fake despite his first attitude towards the creepypasta subject.

Speaking of creepypasta, since Levi first heard of it he decided to do some research and found different stories upon the subject. Much less, he found out about marble hornets which led into the hooded guy- commonly known as hoodie.

The guy does match the description as did the other figures but.. could they really be real? His 13 year old mind was running wild, it had to be fake.

Cosplayers maybe?

Who knows, one thing though... Levi needed to tell Landon, it was a must.

"Hey, I need to tell you something that happened at the sleepover" Levi mumbled, his demeanor dropping as Landon caught on. His goofy attitude quickly changed into a concern one, could it be bad?

"Alright, you can tell me once we get home" he told Levi as the green eyed boy nodded. As the walked some more Levi brought up something else.

"I need to go to Luna's house for a second to deliver something" he informed his friend. Landon nodded as Levi quickly ran towards Luna's house, luckily it wasn't far as Landon stayed behind but then decided to follow his friend.

Levi made his way to Luna's mailbox and took out his letters, putting them in the black mailbox and turning out to leave. As he did he came face to face with a grinning Landon.

"I didn't know you wrote letters, was this the thing you wanted to talk about?" He gushed, "don't tell me, you developed a puppy crush on little Luna huh?" His eyes brows arched in suspicion as his flirtatious grin was plastered on his face. Levi rolled his eyes at the accusing child.

"Don't be dumb, they're just letters for Drew since I don't get to see her ever" he huffed as Landon eyes lit up more. You could practically see hearts in them. Levi chuckled as he pushed Landon's face away which earned him a laugh from his buddy.

"Whatever little Levi, you got a crush~" Landon sung as they walked home together.

Night had fallen and it was the weekend, Landon was spending yet another night. It was amazing that Julia and Sam allowed it, you think they would get sick of him but it's the opposite. They see him as a son which is something Landon needed. He needed parents, stable parents; this made him happy.

"Soooo" Landon spoke as Levi and Landon sat in Levi's room, lights dimmed down as it was around eleven at night (or 23:00).

"That thing you wanted to tell me earlier" Landon paused, "was it Drew or something else?" His curiosity was eating him alive, he waited all day to know.

Levi looked out the window as his mind wondered to the sleepover. Was it wise to tell him? What would he think? He must think he was crazy, right?

He sighed as his attention reverted back to his smiling friend.

"I saw this guy" he started as Landon's face turned from delight to confusion.

"I did some research" Levi got his laptop out as he clicked on his preview sites that he had visited.

"Marble hornets, ever heard of that?" He asked his friend as Landon scooted closer to get a good look at some of the different websites.

Landon shook his head as Levi clicked on a link.

"It's not part of creepypasta but some people link it to it- if that makes sense" Levi muttered as Landon stayed quiet.

What could he be thinking?

"Anyways" Levi began, "I ran into this guy that looked similar to this character in the series" he clicked on a link which brought up a man in an orange hoodie that covered his face with a black ski mask that had red eyes and a red stitched frown.

"He goes by the name of hoodie"

________________
________
___

Ayyyye look at little Levi becoming a detective!!! Your son is so adorable!!

:,) my motivation is disappearing oof-

Hope you liked this chapter!! Stay tuned for next weeks!!

Love you all!!