64

Herro!
Had an eventful day. Trying to stay positive because positive is key!!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Enjoy~
________
______
___

Levi groaned in pain as Drew tackled him off of Landon. This knocked the knife out of his hands in the process.

"Levi" she screamed, "snap out of it!" Tears fell from her eyes as they landed on Levi's face who could only glare up at her.

"Get off!" He yelled as he pushed her off, Landon was already on his feet as the two scrambled to their feet as well. She stood behind Landon as he got his two pocket knives out- handing on to Drew.

Landon took ahold of his knife and faced Drew and Landon. He glared towards them as Drew shook a bit in fear.

"Levi" Landon began, "this isn't you—"

"—Shut up!" He yelled, "I know who I am! Stop telling me things! You know nothing" he cried out as Drew's eyes softened, she wanted to hug him but she knew better. She gripped the knife as she stood behind Landon.

"I don't want to hurt you buddy" Landon spoke as Levi laughed.

"I wish I could say the same for you" with that he charged at Landon as Drew went to the side. Landon dodged his attack as he swung at his stomach.

Levi cursed as he turned around and swung at him again only to end up with the same result.

"Levi, for the love of God, Stop!" Landon screamed as Levi ignored him. Swinging more and more, getting some scratches in.

Levi stopped as he stood in a draw between him and Landon. He glared towards him as Drew was to the side. Levi glanced around before charging at Landon, in one swift movement he changed courses and grabbed Drew.

In a blink of an eye, he spun around hold one of her arms behind her back with a knife to her neck. Landon froze as he watched his best friend holding a knife to his girlfriends neck.

"Levi—"

"—this ends one way or another, he's coming" he shouted, "I'm running out of time" Levi finished as Landon held his ground. Drew was shaking I fear as she felt the blade etch into her soft skin.

"Levi" her voice was shaky, she felt his hand grip the handle. "Please, let us go" she tried to reason with him however, he only discarded the statement.

"You two won't be leaving here alive" Levi threatened. The distant buzzing began to come as Levi cursed quietly.

"Levi hear me out" Landon started, "we made a promise. I will protect you and you will protect me, don't you remember?" Levi rolled his eyes, "you're delusional! I've never met you in my life" he argued back. Landon took a step up but stopped when he heard Drew wince in pain.

"Levi" Drew mumbled, "you made a promise to me also. You promised you would never hurt me but you did" her voice was slow yet shaky, "I forgive you, all I ask is for you to come back to us, come back to me-"

"—Shut up!! You two don't know what you're talking about. I may not have any recollection of my childhood, but these past few months have taught me something" he trailed off, "I can't trust anyone, not only that but I'm on a death seat right now and from what I've learned— it's a cruel world, you only have yourself to watch for and that's exactly what I'm doing" suddenly, the buzzing became more and more intense. Footsteps could be heard coming up fast.

Levi's head began to spin as his grip on his knife started to loosen up. He was used to the buzzing but, something else was hurting his mind. He screamed in pain as he dropped the knife giving Drew the chance to run towards Landon.

Levi fell to his knees clutching his head as he screamed in agony.

"Get out of my head" he cried out as he was on the ground. Landon and Drew watched as the footsteps stopped to also watch as well.

"Please make it stop" he cried out, "I don't know who (y/n) is!!" As Levi said that name, everyone froze. The proxies were debating on what to do, his memories were becoming hazy.

"Please (y/n), leave me alone!" Levi cried out on the ground as he kept clutching his head. Tears were running down his face as he screamed more until his eyes snapped open.

That moment he saw a figure in front of him, a figure he had seen before. She smiled gently towards him as she cupped his cheeks in her hand.

"My baby boy, you've grown so much" she whispered, "why are you doing this?" She asked as her brows furrowed in concern. He shook his head trying to get rid of the image in front of him. Everyone around couldn't see what he was seeing. She was dressed in white and wore an angelic smile.

"My baby, those three boys are not your friend. That tall man is not your friend. Son, I need you to wake up your mind" she whispered in a soft voice, tears spilled from Levi's eyes as he couldn't look away from her beautiful face.

"Levi" she cooed, "I'm waiting for you, but I want to wait longer. I need you to live your life fully for the both of us. I want you to live your life until the end- something I couldn't have" tears ran down her face, she rested her forehead on his.

"Please, my child, fight those proxies and the tall man. Your father is there helping you, your bestfriend is there fighting for you and your lover is there waiting for you— you have a family, you have people that care for you, that love you dearly. Don't lose them, don't do what I did. Don't make the same mistake, I love you so much Levi.

Words can not express my endless love for you. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you, Julia is a great mother to you as Sam is an amazing father. You have a little brother waiting for you at home. Don't let them down, I trust you with all my heart and I'll be cheering you on. Don't forget who you are, you are my son." She kisses his forehead as Levi looked up at her.

"Go to them" she whispered, "I love you" she then disappeared. That was the last time, Levi ever saw his mother on this earth again.

His memory came back as did his senses. He picked up his knife and wiped his tears. His eyes were a darker shade of green as he glared at the three proxies.

"This is ends here"

_____________
Okay. So. Um. Yeah.

Levi's back but the battle is still going.

Love you guys!!