31

Herro!!

I do make deals with people from time to time- I am always open to make deals with you guys about upcoming chapters and stuff! Like promised, the deal has been fulfilled. If you have deals about updating early or stuff, feel free to comment and I'll either agree to it or alter the deal a bit depending on what it is! ^^ don't be shy, I am friendly- I think I am Lolol idk.

I'm keeping my end of the deal with AngelimaBean05 !! go give them a follow please!! Thank you everyone who helped with the deal!! Hope you like this chapter!!

Working on some drawings Lolol

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
______
____
__

      The boys heads snapped towards the computer as Levi cautiously moved the mouse to see how the computer reacted. The computer started to glitch more. Suddenly, the computer went black.

"What was that?" Landon mumbled behind Levi, Levi studied it closely until his door was suddenly opened. The boys looked over to see Julia with some sliced apples and crackers on a plate.

"I thought you guys might be hungry, I made some snacks as Sam and I are preparing some lunch" Julia rambled as she gave them a goofy, yet soft smile. The tension seemed to ease as they thanked her for the snacks. Julia left as the kids munched on some apples and crackers.

"What do we do with the computer?" Landon asked as Levi shrugged, he didn't care right now about it. He was disappointed that it had crashed but, he could get information out of Landon- who seemed to know so much about the creepypasta's.

"Never mind that, it'll work later" Levi stayed, "but, in the mean time, could you maybe tell me about Liu or other creepypasta's?" Levi asked as Landon nibbled on a cracker. He didn't want to, he tried really hard to keep Levi away but, he failed.

"There's nothing to talk about Levi" Landon tried to reason with the kid, Levi wasn't having any of it.

"Landon" Levi began, "you and I both know that's not true, tell me what you know, please" he was desperate- maybe not too desperate but, it was getting there.

Landon shifted uncomfortably as he finished his cracker. He really was against this, he didn't want his bestfriend mixed up in it but, if what he is saying is true then from birth he was already roped in it.

"From Liu's story he's not much of a talker, he loves his brother and his family. He has a split personality called Sully who takes pleasure in killing others" Levi day quietly, listening to his friend.

"Liu doesn't like to hurt or kill others, that's Sully's doing. Liu just wanted a simple life with his family. Some other creepypasta's you should know is Ben Drowned"

"Ben Drowned?" Levi questioned as Landon nodded.

"He's a guy; somewhat short that wears a green skirt- resembling Link from legend of Zelda" once those words left his lips Levi eyes had widened.

"Wait wait wait, what?" Levi questioned as Landon looked at his friend who seemed to realized something important.

"Yeah, he's a little elf dude that resembles Link from legend of—"

"—this can't be possible" Levi questioned himself as he thought back to the dream.

"He was there- he was there with my birth mother and father" Levi explained, more so to himself.

"I saw him in my dreams, he was with Liu, Jeff, Masky, hoodie and everyone else in the dream" Landon stayed quiet as Levi explained this.

"Tell me what you know about him please" Levi asked as Landon thought about Ben's story.

"It was a boy who loved video games, the legend of Zelda series to be exact. Long story short he was drowned and killed before completing one of the Legend of Zelda's games. He then later on haunts the disk called 'Majora's Mask' and drives people to commit suicide. He actually doesn't hate water despite what the media says, it reminds him of home.

He also haunts this website called 'Cleverbot' it's how you can come in contact with him. Not only that, he actually hates killing- it's why he drives his victims to kill themselves instead of doing the work. He's also great with technology since he's a glitch. It's kind of scary" Landon finished as Levi noticed his way to get in contact with his father.

"All I have to do is come in contact with him, you said cleverbot right?" Levi asked as Landon nodded.

"But, that's rare- maybe impossible. Usually you're talking to another person or a bot- it changes all the time" Landon explained as Levi looked at his computer.

"It's the only chance I've got at the moment, I have to try- it's a race" Levi explained as he sat by his computer and moved the mouse. Surprisingly, the computer turned on and started to load. It seems to be working perfectly.

"Strange" Levi muttered as Landon sat behind him watching Levi type in 'Cleverbot' on the search engine.

'I wonder if this will work' Levi thought as he typed in hello.

Immediately he got s response, it was a simple hello.

Levi and the bot chatted back and forth, asking various of different things. Levi tried to be subtle about this, it might not even work.

"What should I ask it?" Levi asked as he turned towards Landon who asked if he could type something. Levi agreed and moved to the side for Landon.

"You said your birth moms name is (y/n) right?" Landon asked as he kept his gaze on the computer screen.

"Yes" with that Landon typed in something along the lines of 'Ben, if this is you. Do you know a girl from years back called (y/n). She was with homicidal Liu and Jeff the killer' he then hit send.

Immediately they got their answer.

'Who are you? What are you to them? I am Ben, How do you know her?'

Landon and Levi glanced at each other before Levi took over the typing.

'I am her biological son, I have been targeted by Masky and Hoodie' Levi had sent.

'She never had a kid'

'She did, it's why she left and moved away'

'You're lying'

'I'm not, I am her child. Please, I need answers'

'You're lying'

'Ben, I had a dream about it. I saw you in the forest with her and the woods brothers'

'. . .'

'Masky and hoodie were there too, taking my mother hostage'

'. . .'

'There were also other girls who were friends with (y/n) there as well'

'How do you know this, kid?'

'I told you, I had a dream about it'

'. . .'

'Ben, find Liu and let me meet him. Hoodie as been targeting my family and I' Levi sent the last message.

Landon groaned as the message read 'hello' it was another person which means the previous person left.

"I thought we had something going" Levi mumbled as he sighed out of defeat.

"Here I thought we actually had a lead to this" Landon mumbled as he looked at his buddy who laid his head on the desk.

"You kids do" came a voice from the door as the door locked shut.

________________
__________
Ahhhhhh fun fun fun fun, tired.

Love you all!!