50

Herro!

Uploaded a new video on my YouTube channel! Check it out if you like! ^^

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
________
______
___

            The week went by quick without much trouble. It was the night of the carnival. Levi got ready in his room as his brother was downstairs watching a movie with their parents.

"I can't want to start college soon" Levi gleamed as he starred at himself in the body mirror that hung on the back it his door. He smiled as he had got some scholarships already for his musical talent (for piano, guitar, and other instruments) as well as singing.

(I play the piano, guitar, ukulele, and accordion so I felt like Levi should have that as well, Elliot plays the piano).

Levi was also on the soccer team, he had gotten a scholarship for that as well- he wasn't the best on the team but he was definitely top 5 on varsity. His season wouldn't start until next week though, his final season was coming up quick. (I also played varsity soccer in my high school career, I'm not doing it this year because it's my senior year and I want to focus on my studies).

Thankfully for him, he already signed a full ride scholarship to this college he wanted to go to since he was young.

He wants to be a criminal investigator, something was calling him to do this- something from the unknown. It was a dangerous job but to him, it was something he desperately wanted to do. Since he learned of his mother's murder, the case went cold.

He wanted answers.

Before he could think of other things a honking sound could be heard. Smiling, he grabbed his wallet and phone and descended the stairs to be greeted by his mom.

"Here sweetie" she handed him $60 for a ticket and food. He declined however, that didn't stop Julia from handing him the money. She persisted that he take it, it was a back a forth deal.

Another honk could be heard and he wasn't allowed to leave unless he took the money, he gently took the money and smiled while hugging his mother tightly.

"I love you mom" Julie's heart melted, she had done exactly what she wanted to do for her long lost friend.

She raised her best friends child and helped put him on the right path in life, her love for her son started to fill up the void of her best friends death.

She had successfully accomplished her best friends wish.

She did it.

For (y/n).

Tears welled up in her eyes as she hugged back, she smiled as they let go of the hug.

"I love you too sweetie, be safe and call if anything happens!" He smiled towards her as he opened the door, "oh and don't forget your keys!" Julia shouted as she rushed to give him his keys which he thanked her as he left.

She watched from the porch as the car drove away.

Why does her gut feel awful?

Her smile dropped as the feeling of unease seeped into her stomach.

She sighed as she wiped away the silent tears before heading in the house to join her husband and other son.

Let's just hope the feeling was a false security.

Levi hummed we the car blasted music, the boys shouting the lyrics. More so Peter and Landon, Aidan was still the shy boy from years back, but he came along way.

As the music died down, the car entered the grassy lot. There were plenty of other cars around. As the boys got out, Landon's phone started to ring.

"Alright, we'll meet you by the entrance then" he said into the phone as he hung up, turning towards his buddies- he smiled.

"The girls are already here, let's get going" with that, the boys made their way in with other people that were pulling up as well.

After an hour in, Adrain was reading one of the papers that was given in the entrance of the carnival. Night was already upon them as it was nearing 9:00 pm (21:00).

"Guys guys" Adrian spoke up as the group stopped in their tracks, "there's a show that's going to be happening around 9:00 pm, it's some circus act" his eyes gleamed with delight. The friends took a glance at one another and shrugged, they were down for anything.

"Alright" Landon began as he checked his phone, "we should be heading in that direction then" with that said, Adrian led the way as excitement settled in the groups stomach.

However, a different feeling settled in Levi's stomach. He felt a quick chill of déjà vu.

Quickly; he brushed it off and held Drew's hand as they made their way in the tent while others pooled in.

They took their seats close to the front as the last few people came in, filling up the seats around them. Smoke than started to appear as a guy in, obviously fake (or so the teens thought), jester suit appeared (name the creepypasta in the comments!)- the kids that were here started to cheer in happiness as the adults laughed a bit.

"I am honored to be your entertainer for this fine night! Tonight, you will witness some fantastic tricks and different shows, that I'm sure you'll love, as well as an unexpected surprise at the end~" he began to giggle, "I'm sure the surprise will just knock you dead~" he laughed as the show started up.

Levi frowned as the feeling of unease grew larger as time ticked on.

Something wasn't right.

But what is it?

______________
_________
Love you all!